Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Deeper Issues > Life Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-16-2005, 11:57 PM   #1
It's been awhile
 
walkwjc's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2004
Location: Bi-locational
Posts: 2,628
The CGR Baby Makin' Machine

This is the thread where Lee updates us on his third go round of pregnant wife. Robin too if she wants

So Lee/Robin, how goes the third time around? Anything new to report?

Keep us posted.

Later
-donnie

__________________
I'll be back Friday...I promise this time. .
walkwjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 01-17-2005, 11:54 AM   #2
Hipper Than Thou
Administrator
 
Leboman's Avatar
 

Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Geezerville
Posts: 56,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkwjc
This is the thread where Lee updates us on his third go round of pregnant wife. Robin too if she wants

So Lee/Robin, how goes the third time around? Anything new to report?

Keep us posted.

Later
-donnie
The title of this thread frightened me because I STILL don't know what happened to all those pictures from 1996.



Seriously....Robin was extremely sick during her first trimester this time. With Geo and Chris she hardly ever did that, so that is a difference.

Her blood sugar has been a little higher this time, so much in fact, that they tested for gestational diabetes. The tests were negative....thank You LORD.

What else? There really isn't a whole lot yet. We have heard the heartbeat and that was just as awesome this time as it was the first two times. The ultrasound will be in two weeks so we're excited about that too.

I will update as things progress.
__________________
Nothing (Without You)
Nothing (Without You) on YouTube
Granville Center Church of Christ Sermons
My German is pre-industrial and mostly religious.
Leboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2005, 11:27 AM   #3
Hipper Than Thou
Administrator
 
Leboman's Avatar
 

Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Geezerville
Posts: 56,211
Robin said that the baby was really active last night. That's cool. In another few weeks I'll be able to feel when the baby moves too. Awesome.
__________________
Nothing (Without You)
Nothing (Without You) on YouTube
Granville Center Church of Christ Sermons
My German is pre-industrial and mostly religious.
Leboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2005, 06:18 PM   #4
FINDING MY WAY BACK
 
Mrs. Leboman's Avatar
 

Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 778
Wow. I don't really know where to begin. Let me think on it for a while. I haven't been sick for a while. The baby is moving a lot now ( well, I can feel it now ) . Lee said it all for now. We will be back later.
__________________
One love, one life...He gave His, what will you do with yours?
Mrs. Leboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2005, 07:31 PM   #5
It's been awhile
 
walkwjc's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2004
Location: Bi-locational
Posts: 2,628
I don't know if I should follow this thread too closely...I already have the baby blues. Is that normal?
Maybe we could start a poll: Should Donnie and Amy have another baby? Then I could show it to Amy as diffinative proof that we should go for round three.

Yeah.

Probably not going to happen.


Later guys
-d
__________________
I'll be back Friday...I promise this time. .
walkwjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2005, 07:57 PM   #6
Registered User
 
Gracie Love's Avatar
 

Joined: Jan 2004
Location: Springdale, AR
Posts: 1,371
Send a message via Yahoo to Gracie Love
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkwjc
I don't know if I should follow this thread too closely...I already have the baby blues. Is that normal?
Maybe we could start a poll: Should Donnie and Amy have another baby? Then I could show it to Amy as diffinative proof that we should go for round three.

Yeah.

Probably not going to happen.


Later guys
-d
John and I are going to start trying in about 3-6 months for #3. Hopefully a girl this time. (I would love to have twin girls).

Sorry to hear about the high blood pressure. I will be praying for that to be fixed. I know it worries you. That is just about the one complication I haven't had in pregnancy (because I naturally have extremely low blood sugar). I will be praying for you.
__________________
Faith, Hope, and Love are good things He taught us but the greatest is love.
Gracie Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2005, 10:01 PM   #7
It's been awhile
 
walkwjc's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2004
Location: Bi-locational
Posts: 2,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie Love
John and I are going to start trying in about 3-6 months for #3. Hopefully a girl this time. (I would love to have twin girls).

Sorry to hear about the high blood pressure. I will be praying for that to be fixed. I know it worries you. That is just about the one complication I haven't had in pregnancy (because I naturally have extremely low blood sugar). I will be praying for you.
congrats!! I want another girl this time too. I mean I love my boy, but...that little girl has stolen my heart.

Praying for ya Lee and Robin.

God Bless
-d
__________________
I'll be back Friday...I promise this time. .
walkwjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2005, 10:24 AM   #8
Hipper Than Thou
Administrator
 
Leboman's Avatar
 

Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Geezerville
Posts: 56,211
We did the ultrasound today. Although we can't be 100% sure, it looks like we have a little girl this time. She wasn't bashful and she wasn't sporting any sort of appendenge so we're taking that as a sign of her femaleness.
__________________
Nothing (Without You)
Nothing (Without You) on YouTube
Granville Center Church of Christ Sermons
My German is pre-industrial and mostly religious.
Leboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2005, 10:48 AM   #9
Registered User
 
Gracie Love's Avatar
 

Joined: Jan 2004
Location: Springdale, AR
Posts: 1,371
Send a message via Yahoo to Gracie Love
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Modlin
We did the ultrasound today. Although we can't be 100% sure, it looks like we have a little girl this time. She wasn't bashful and she wasn't sporting any sort of appendenge so we're taking that as a sign of her femaleness.
Congrats!
__________________
Faith, Hope, and Love are good things He taught us but the greatest is love.
Gracie Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2005, 10:20 PM   #10
FINDING MY WAY BACK
 
Mrs. Leboman's Avatar
 

Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 778
Yes. We are pretty excited. I will have another ultrasound in a couple of weeks and we can see again. The boys are so thrilled, as well. They are trying to come up with names for the baby. It seems that Geoffry (our oldest) doesn't like the name we came up with, so we are going to give the boys a chance to name the baby.
__________________
One love, one life...He gave His, what will you do with yours?
Mrs. Leboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2005, 10:47 PM   #11
It's been awhile
 
walkwjc's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2004
Location: Bi-locational
Posts: 2,628
Lee told me he was going to auction off the rights to name your baby on CGR. I already bid $20. What has Geo bid? I bet I can outbid him.

Can't wait to hear about the next ultrasound. I wanna nother baby.

God Bless
-d
__________________
I'll be back Friday...I promise this time. .
walkwjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2005, 06:54 AM   #12
Hipper Than Thou
Administrator
 
Leboman's Avatar
 

Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Geezerville
Posts: 56,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkwjc
Lee told me he was going to auction off the rights to name your baby on CGR. I already bid $20. What has Geo bid? I bet I can outbid him.

Can't wait to hear about the next ultrasound. I wanna nother baby.

God Bless
-d
Geo just plopped down $14.65, a Yu-Gi-Oh deck, and Tony Hawk Underground for Nintendo GameCube.....going once....going twice........
__________________
Nothing (Without You)
Nothing (Without You) on YouTube
Granville Center Church of Christ Sermons
My German is pre-industrial and mostly religious.
Leboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2005, 09:45 PM   #13
FINDING MY WAY BACK
 
Mrs. Leboman's Avatar
 

Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 778
Well, he must be pretty serious about it then. Any takers?
__________________
One love, one life...He gave His, what will you do with yours?
Mrs. Leboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2005, 10:39 PM   #14
It's been awhile
 
walkwjc's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2004
Location: Bi-locational
Posts: 2,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Modlin
Geo just plopped down $14.65, a Yu-Gi-Oh deck, and Tony Hawk Underground for Nintendo GameCube.....going once....going twice........
a Yu-Gi-Oh Deck and Tony Hawk Underground? What the heck is the kid made of money? I can't compete with that.

Ah farewell to my dream of naming a little girl Rebekah Veronica Consuela Chiquita Anita Modlin.

But I like Jesse so it's cool.

I WANT ANOTHER BABY! can you tell?

You guys are in my prayers.

-d
__________________
I'll be back Friday...I promise this time. .
walkwjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2005, 08:03 AM   #15
Hipper Than Thou
Administrator
 
Leboman's Avatar
 

Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Geezerville
Posts: 56,211
Here's an ultrasound photo for those who have never seen one. If you haven't, it'll probably look like abstract art or something worse. If you have seen one, you'll be able to recognize the head and the arm.
Attached Thumbnails
ultrasound2.jpg  
__________________
Nothing (Without You)
Nothing (Without You) on YouTube
Granville Center Church of Christ Sermons
My German is pre-industrial and mostly religious.

Last edited by Leboman; 06-02-2011 at 09:01 AM. Reason: reattaching original file
Leboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:35 AM.


Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2