Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Deeper Issues > Life Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-11-2005, 08:56 PM   #46
Old School
Administrator
 
Leboman's Avatar
 

Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Geezerville
Posts: 55,860
A few pictures from today's baby shower

__________________
Nothing (Without You)
Granville Center Church of Christ Sermons
My German is pre-industrial and mostly religious.
Leboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 06-11-2005, 09:00 PM   #47
Banned
 

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 9,689
Is that a cake or a stuffed animal? Or both?
benj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2005, 09:00 PM   #48
so much
 
Nate's Avatar
 

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 19,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by benj
Is that a cake or a stuffed animal? Or both?
I was going to ask the same thing, but then I figured that it must just be a stuffed animal... 'cause there's no reason for a bunny rabbit to sit on top of a cake.
__________________

"(a) Marriage in this state shall consist only of the union of one man and one woman.
(b) This state or a political subdivision of this state may not create or
recognize any legal status identical or similar to marriage.
Texas Constitution, Article I, Section 32"
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2005, 09:02 PM   #49
Banned
 

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 9,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate
I was going to ask the same thing, but then I figured that it must just be a stuffed animal... 'cause there's no reason for a bunny rabbit to sit on top of a cake.
Baby showers are above reason, Nate. *shudder*
benj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2005, 09:03 PM   #50
Old School
Administrator
 
Leboman's Avatar
 

Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Geezerville
Posts: 55,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by benj
Is that a cake or a stuffed animal? Or both?
It's a "cake" made out of diapers and it has a stuffed bunny on top.
__________________
Nothing (Without You)
Granville Center Church of Christ Sermons
My German is pre-industrial and mostly religious.
Leboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2005, 09:05 PM   #51
so much
 
Nate's Avatar
 

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 19,689
Benj was right... above reason. Why would you eat diapers if not for lack of reason?
__________________

"(a) Marriage in this state shall consist only of the union of one man and one woman.
(b) This state or a political subdivision of this state may not create or
recognize any legal status identical or similar to marriage.
Texas Constitution, Article I, Section 32"
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2005, 09:22 PM   #52
Old School
Administrator
 
Leboman's Avatar
 

Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Geezerville
Posts: 55,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate
Benj was right... above reason. Why would you eat diapers if not for lack of reason?

"Cake" in quotation marks....sheesh....just wait till it's your turn.

__________________
Nothing (Without You)
Granville Center Church of Christ Sermons
My German is pre-industrial and mostly religious.
Leboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2005, 12:51 PM   #53
Old School
Administrator
 
Leboman's Avatar
 

Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Geezerville
Posts: 55,860
My nerves are getting the best of me.

Is there a fingernail chewing smiley?
__________________
Nothing (Without You)
Granville Center Church of Christ Sermons
My German is pre-industrial and mostly religious.
Leboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2005, 09:12 PM   #54
so much
 
Nate's Avatar
 

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 19,689
Is tomorrow the big day? Sometime tomorrow night, right?

In His love,
Nate
__________________

"(a) Marriage in this state shall consist only of the union of one man and one woman.
(b) This state or a political subdivision of this state may not create or
recognize any legal status identical or similar to marriage.
Texas Constitution, Article I, Section 32"
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2005, 09:31 PM   #55
Registered User
 
Elizabeth's Avatar
 

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 4,081
Early tomorrow (Friday) morning, I believe.
__________________
"...but church is pretty irreplaceable."--Art
Elizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2005, 09:36 PM   #56
so much
 
Nate's Avatar
 

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 19,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth
Early tomorrow (Friday) morning, I believe.
If that's the case, I don't suppose we'll be hearing from Lee for a little while.

In His love,
Nate
__________________

"(a) Marriage in this state shall consist only of the union of one man and one woman.
(b) This state or a political subdivision of this state may not create or
recognize any legal status identical or similar to marriage.
Texas Constitution, Article I, Section 32"
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2005, 02:28 PM   #57
Old School
Administrator
 
Leboman's Avatar
 

Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Geezerville
Posts: 55,860
Jamie Lee was born this morning at 8:19. She weighed 8 pounds and one ounce and was almost 19 inches long. Mommy and Jamie are doing great.
Attached Thumbnails
jamie-lee.jpg  
__________________
Nothing (Without You)
Granville Center Church of Christ Sermons
My German is pre-industrial and mostly religious.

Last edited by Leboman; 06-02-2011 at 09:04 AM.
Leboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2005, 03:29 PM   #58
.
 

Joined: May 2005
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 306
Send a message via MSN to ddts
Congratulations.
ddts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2005, 03:37 PM   #59
so much
 
Nate's Avatar
 

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 19,689




Can you say "spitting image?"
__________________

"(a) Marriage in this state shall consist only of the union of one man and one woman.
(b) This state or a political subdivision of this state may not create or
recognize any legal status identical or similar to marriage.
Texas Constitution, Article I, Section 32"
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2005, 03:57 PM   #60
Registered User
 
Gracie Love's Avatar
 

Joined: Jan 2004
Location: Springdale, AR
Posts: 1,371
Send a message via Yahoo to Gracie Love
She is precious. no offense lee but she is cuter. Congrats!

Have the boys got to come and check her out yet?
__________________
Faith, Hope, and Love are good things He taught us but the greatest is love.
Gracie Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:36 AM.


Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2