Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Musicians > Vocals & Other Instruments
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-16-2001, 05:59 PM   #1
Unregistered

Exclamation Voice Lessons

Does anyone know where to sign up for voice lessons?? Can you look in the Yellow Pages, or what?? Al so, what is the average cost to them?? I'm not thinking anything to expensive or extensive, but a lesson or two a week just to work on my range and stuff like that. thanks ppl! :-)

Sponsored Links
Unread 10-18-2001, 02:33 PM   #2

I chose my vocal instructors through word of mouth... I never even tried the yellow pages.. have you tried contacting the music department at a local college for some referrals?.. that might be a better place to start ..or a musical theatre..or even a large church that has a choir director...
Taking lessons has definitely improved my voice... my range and breathing have made all the difference!!
hope this helps ..good luck!!
nevr2old is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2001, 12:11 PM   #3
Preggers with Baby # 2!!

Send a message via AIM to Singin4Him82 Send a message via MSN to Singin4Him82
I take lessons from a lady that goes to my church, although my church is huge and they give out all kinds of lessons there. i'm not sure if you go to a big enough church that might have people who teach there but you might call some churches and see if they have anyone that gives out voice lessons. I've had two voice teachers, one Christian and one not. The one I have now is a strong Christian and the good thing about that is you are not only being taught to sing well but you're also encouraged to do it ONLY for God and to really mean whatever you sing. The weird thing is even that has changed my singing in a great way also. But whoever you get make sure you talk to people who've take lessons from that person or know them enough to say whether or not they'd be good for you and you're style of singing.

Singin4Him82 is offline   Reply With Quote