Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Musicians > Vocals & Other Instruments
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-18-2004, 10:27 PM   #1

sheet music: relient K - I Celebrate the Day

Does anyone have the sheet music for relient k's Christmas song "I Celebrate the Day"? If anyone has the music for it i'd greatly appreciate if you would post it for me. thx,

Unread 11-22-2004, 10:30 AM   #2
TheMarque

Send a message via AIM to ImOnFire Send a message via MSN to ImOnFire Send a message via Yahoo to ImOnFire
Thats what I want, but I'll tell you what Ill do, Ill listen to it all day today, Then tonight Ill sit down ot the ol piano and sound it out. Then Ill write it down and post it here...maybe, If I can get it. I'll probally add it with the Silent NIght/Away in A Manager part.
Unread 11-23-2004, 08:26 AM   #3
TheMarque

Send a message via AIM to ImOnFire Send a message via MSN to ImOnFire Send a message via Yahoo to ImOnFire
Ok I have sounded out the entire piano music for Silent Night/ Away in a manger/ Celebrate the day. Down to the last note. The trick is getting it written down. Lots of work to that, but I will try... Considering the sheet music for this doesnt exists.
Unread 11-23-2004, 11:03 PM   #4

pizza

i had the sheet music...all 12 pages off it...i found it somewhere on the net and im pretty sure it was on this forum but im not sure!!! man i have a good forgettery! um i dnt have it on my comp nemore tho and i dnt know where it is....but i do kno that it is out there somewhere...maybe try searching on google.com i dunno tho

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
melz_rkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2004, 10:31 PM   #5

K thx guys, let me know if you get the music!
Unread 11-28-2004, 07:00 PM   #6

Hey, I got the right hand part for Silent Night. It goes like this: D, A below that, A octave higher, C#, A below, A high, E, A below, A high, D, A below, A high
That's what it is for the most part. Sorry if it's a little confusing.
Failure II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2004, 06:10 PM   #7
TheMarque

I cant put it on my computer neway at all...lol. But I sounded out the entire song...the entire song, every detail. But until somone supplys me with Finale I can do nothing with it... But maybe I give you the right hand part to the begining.... Its a little messed up, i drew it with paint...soo...yea

Unread 01-14-2005, 01:13 PM   #8

I attached the the sheet music for Celebrate the Day. This was transcribed by Softer2me so all the credit goes to him.
ericbdougherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2005, 01:22 PM   #9
TheMarque

Wow, someone actually did it. I would have been able to do it, cept no music notation software. If somebody can recommend some to me I would be happy to jot out the Silent Night/Away in a manger part that leads into "I celebrate the day"
Unread 11-08-2005, 03:40 PM   #10
I'm the family wuss

I'll Help.

I'm listening to I Celebrate the Day right now. The piano part sounds pretty easy. Alright the right hand is doing D A D A...ect. Left Hand is Doing octaves of G F# D. Yeah I try to post this. But does any1 know if Relient K wrote this song.? If not could I get the author's name? I've been searching the Internet but I couldn't find out. Thanks.

Last edited by raised4praise; 11-09-2005 at 01:36 PM.
raised4praise is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2007, 02:58 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericbdougherty View Post
I attached the the sheet music for Celebrate the Day. This was transcribed by Softer2me so all the credit goes to him.
since this was uploaded a long time ago, is the attachment gone? I googled I Celebrate the Day sheet music and got here but can't find the attachment anywhere on the thread page...

could you PM it or e-mail it to me if you still have it?
kevincburns is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2007, 03:29 PM   #12

I'm guessing this guy is no longer active here. He hasn't posted in quite a while. And bringing back dead threads is against the rules.
For years I used a typical off-the-shelf bar-type soap and I had no idea that, even though I rinsed properly and thoroughly after every cleansing, there was still a soap scum residue on my hands and fingers.
This negatively affected my tone in ways that I just can't describe.
Then, on a whim, a few years ago I wandered into a Bath and Body Works store at a local mall and picked up some of their gentle foaming anti-bacterial hand cleansers.
The difference in my guitar's sound is so wickedly improved that I no longer feel the need to buy a new amp or pedals or even strings...EVER!
So, it's my belief that tone is in the soap.
Thank you and goodnight.
nbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2007, 06:25 PM   #13

i really need this song... helppp.
samanthapiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2007, 12:46 AM   #14

I need it too.... does any one know if this even exists???
lyss11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2007, 02:16 AM   #15

Send a message via AIM to thesteve
http://ultimate-guitar.com/search.ph...he+day&w=songs

there's a couple copies of the chords...that should give you guys a pretty big head start in learning the song.

I'm a podcaster
thesteve is offline   Reply With Quote