Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Musicians > Bass
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-23-2004, 06:48 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by groover
I know if I had the $1750, I wouldn't waste any time getting to my local GC and buying a 5 string MM Bongo. They are some of the ugliest basses ever made, but once I picked one up and played it, I no longer cared about how it looked! I've alway been a big fan of the MM Stingray, and the Bongo sounds like a 'Ray on steroids. It's very deep and tight sounding with incredible note definition, even on the low B. It was also one of the most confortable basses I ever played.

Peace!
This is exactly why I don't plan on playing one. From what I've heard once you play one you want one. So, I'm just going to be a hater!

Sponsored Links
Unread 01-05-2005, 12:50 AM   #47
Angry Japanese Shredder

Talking Yo! What's going on?

How's everyone's Christmas Vacation? I haven't had a long good sleep in a while. But now school started.... Oop! There goes the time. (too fast)

Actually I have reconsider purchasing the Lakland 55-02 Deluxe Cherry Sunburst ($1259.99) with the 55-94 Cherry Sunburst Deluxe ($2886.99) , because I want only one bass guitar for my lifetime.

I know what you guys are thinking.... Sheesh! Why are you only buying 1 bass guitar?
First of all, I am not a bassist, I am more of a Electric Guitar soloist. I owned brands like: Gibson, Jackson, G&L, Ibanez, and PRS. I mean WOW! That is a lot of guitars (I have 23 guitars) (sry not to brag) (just honesty)!!!!
But I haven't really had the chance to stick with a favorite, since they're all my favorites. Yah!

Well, I have to go now bye!
virtuosogitaist is offline   Reply With Quote