Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Musicians > Guitar
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-18-2011, 05:41 AM   #241
Your Ad Here

Django Reinhardt!

Tea For Two - Django Reinhardt - YouTube

exceptionally helpful bit of YouTube for anyone trying understand Django a little better.

Unread 03-23-2012, 09:26 PM   #242

Greg Howe & Daniele Gottardo jamming playful at the Castle of Monteroduni - YouTube

Greg Howe + Daniele Gottardo = Completely insane shredfest

LC7rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2012, 09:09 PM   #243

It's 1958, the Fender Stratocaster is only four years old, the dawn of the rock n' roll guitar player...

Gene Vincent - Rip It Up 1958 - YouTube

Gene Vincent - Be-Bop-A-Lula - YouTube
fontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2013, 01:33 PM   #244
im baman

Ragtime!
Stefan Grossman - Dallas Rag RARE VIDEO - YouTube
Rev. Gary Davis performance - 25mins - YouTube
Sean.thomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2015, 08:36 PM   #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesarjulia View Post
Just wondering.... are any of this guys on the videos Christian ? I mean new born again or how ever you want to say it, but is any of them a "real" Christian ?
I am a Born again, saved by Grace, washed in the blood of the Lamb, and ,made righteous by the same blood to be able to stand blameless before the God of heaven on the day of judgement, which by the way, seems to be approaching rather quickly.
As to the one reply that asks the question, "Why does that matter, their talent is God given anyway." (or words to that effect) I have to reply. God gives talent and when He summons us all home we will have to give an account of what we did with those gifts and those who were put to our charge. Also, I seem to find that many here miss the fact that the title of this page is CHRISTIAN Guitar Resources. maybe I am the fool here, but that seems to infer that it is about Christians and guitars. Just a guess...
Any wsay, it matters not to me if you are a Christian, except as to wjhat are you going to be able to say to the creator of all when you stand before Him. I will try to tell you the great story of what Jesus, the Christ did for all of us sinners on that tree of torture, the cross. Hint: He died for you so you can be able to stand in the presence of God, and suffer not for the sins you committed. What a sacrifice and what a gift of GRACE, He somehow found worth in my unworthiness. For that I give Him thanks.

I am in Christ,
Fret Not
FretNotMinistry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2015, 01:21 PM   #246
Ax
Rabid Wombat

Quote:
Originally Posted by FretNotMinistry View Post
I am a Born again, saved by Grace, washed in the blood of the Lamb, and ,made righteous by the same blood to be able to stand blameless before the God of heaven on the day of judgement, which by the way, seems to be approaching rather quickly.
As to the one reply that asks the question, "Why does that matter, their talent is God given anyway." (or words to that effect) I have to reply. God gives talent and when He summons us all home we will have to give an account of what we did with those gifts and those who were put to our charge. Also, I seem to find that many here miss the fact that the title of this page is CHRISTIAN Guitar Resources. maybe I am the fool here, but that seems to infer that it is about Christians and guitars. Just a guess...
Any wsay, it matters not to me if you are a Christian, except as to wjhat are you going to be able to say to the creator of all when you stand before Him. I will try to tell you the great story of what Jesus, the Christ did for all of us sinners on that tree of torture, the cross. Hint: He died for you so you can be able to stand in the presence of God, and suffer not for the sins you committed. What a sacrifice and what a gift of GRACE, He somehow found worth in my unworthiness. For that I give Him thanks.

I am in Christ,
Fret Not
Hi Welcome to the Forums,
I hope you're enjoying the videos and resources!

Unfortunately, that post you replied to was from 2 years ago and that user isn't really active so their chances of seeing it are slim to none.

But, I hope you'll stick around and breathe some life into some forums that have grown a bit stale as of late due to most of us having been here forever and have hashed out a massive amount of topics for our individual selves. So bring a friend! Start a thread! We're glad to have you!

AXimus AXamillion AXington
First of his name, moderator of the guitars and other instruments forums, changer of journal titles, haver of long titular epithets.

Current Rig:
Guitars: The NightShade, Fender Big Block Toronado, Fender Marauder, Fender Strat, Rogue ST-4
Pedals: Dunlop Crybaby -> SBN Soviet Power Booster -> SBN Modded Ibanez TS7 Tube Screamer -> SBN Discombobulamodulator -> Modded EHX Nano Small Clone -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner.
Amps: EVH 5150 III 50 Watt, Vox Night Train 15 Watt
Cabs: Late 80s Peavey 412-MS Sheffield 1290.

Public Blog

Ax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2017, 11:28 AM   #247
A Slave of Christ

Arrow

Four great guitarist jammin' in the back room...
James Ross @Daryl Darden - Leon Perry - Gregg Haynes - Guitarist Solos
https://youtu.be/69f8GR0NSME