Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Musicians > Guitar
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-28-2004, 05:49 PM   #106
No Comment
 
JC_music07's Avatar
 

Joined: May 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 566
My wishlist
Schecter C-1 Plus .... thats it

__________________

------------------------------
------------------------------
My new and improved blog! Go there.... now.
------------------------------
------------------------------
JC_music07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 09-28-2004, 06:00 PM   #107
peter
 
pyoo323's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC_music07
My wishlist
Schecter C-1 Plus .... thats it
Beautiful
__________________
Impossible is Nothing.
pyoo323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2004, 06:09 PM   #108
Your car crash eyes...
 
Mattlock's Avatar
 

Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Detroit...
Posts: 10,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by lespaul59
I'm not a Fender expert but I believe the Texas Specials are not noisless, and yes they have the for all three positions. I believe the only noisless Fenders are the Vintage Noisless.
I know, but instead of buying a whole set of those, just take away the bridge pickup. Or is there a way to make a pickup noisless without spending a lot of money?
__________________
Nobody (not even the rain) has such small hands.
Mattlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2004, 06:42 PM   #109
She's a guitar hero!
 
Dave H's Avatar
 

Joined: Jan 2004
Location: Evanston, IL
Posts: 3,393
Send a message via AIM to Dave H
Quote:
Originally Posted by skilletswitch
Dave, are Texas Specials noiseless and can you get them in just middle and neck positions?
no they're definately not noiseless

As far as buying them individually, not sure, I've never looked into it. I was planning to put all three in. I really love the sound, so I'm not planning on doing any mix and match.

On a side note - my wife totally surprised tonight with an Ebow She was picking up tubes for me on her way home and knew I've been wanting one. What a sweet sweet gal
Dave H is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2004, 06:54 PM   #110
so long, emotions
 
em0ticon's Avatar
 

Joined: Aug 2004
Location: in my room
Posts: 109
Send a message via AIM to em0ticon
either a dillion or a stellar les paul copy.

i might need to sell my ductaped baby

looks like its been beat to heck, but it plays better than any of my friends guitars (including my friends epi lp custom)

or maybee ill just keep it in a glass case.
em0ticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2004, 06:59 PM   #111
Your car crash eyes...
 
Mattlock's Avatar
 

Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Detroit...
Posts: 10,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_01
no they're definately not noiseless

As far as buying them individually, not sure, I've never looked into it. I was planning to put all three in. I really love the sound, so I'm not planning on doing any mix and match.

On a side note - my wife totally surprised tonight with an Ebow She was picking up tubes for me on her way home and knew I've been wanting one. What a sweet sweet gal
That's what wives are for, right? Just kidding. She is a good woman.
__________________
Nobody (not even the rain) has such small hands.
Mattlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2004, 07:11 PM   #112
Is back!
 
rock_guitar1990's Avatar
 

Joined: Nov 2003
Location: LeRoy, IL
Posts: 2,687
Send a message via AIM to rock_guitar1990 Send a message via MSN to rock_guitar1990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_01
no they're definately not noiseless

As far as buying them individually, not sure, I've never looked into it. I was planning to put all three in. I really love the sound, so I'm not planning on doing any mix and match.

On a side note - my wife totally surprised tonight with an Ebow She was picking up tubes for me on her way home and knew I've been wanting one. What a sweet sweet gal
awwww...i hope my future wife would pick me up an eBow to surprise me.
__________________
- Christopher

Frank-n-Furter, it's all over
Your mission is a failure, your lifestyle's too extreme
I'm your new commander, you now are my prisoner
We return to Transylvania, prepare the transit beam!
rock_guitar1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2004, 07:25 PM   #113
No Comment
 
JC_music07's Avatar
 

Joined: May 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by rock_guitar1990
awwww...i hope my future wife would pick me up an eBow to surprise me.
__________________

------------------------------
------------------------------
My new and improved blog! Go there.... now.
------------------------------
------------------------------
JC_music07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2004, 09:36 PM   #114
She's a guitar hero!
 
Dave H's Avatar
 

Joined: Jan 2004
Location: Evanston, IL
Posts: 3,393
Send a message via AIM to Dave H
Yep. God should bless every guitar player a wife that will pick-up tubes for him on the way home AND get him a surprise treat too. I just can't say enough good stuff about her right now
Dave H is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2004, 10:38 PM   #115
seeking God
 

Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 2,974
My two front teeth.
__________________
Me
georgeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2004, 12:17 AM   #116
Pearl plays her guitar
 
Hopeful's Avatar
 

Joined: May 2004
Location: Maple Valley, WA
Posts: 4,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_01
Yep. God should bless every guitar player a wife that will pick-up tubes for him on the way home AND get him a surprise treat too. I just can't say enough good stuff about her right now
You're blessed. I have to give my wife a lot of credit too. If not for her, I would not have my Takamine and my MIJ Fender Strat. Maybe she'll see this and spring for that 50th anniversary American Deluxe Strat with the noiseless cobalt samarian pickups.
Hopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2004, 06:25 AM   #117
She's a guitar hero!
 
Dave H's Avatar
 

Joined: Jan 2004
Location: Evanston, IL
Posts: 3,393
Send a message via AIM to Dave H
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful
You're blessed. I have to give my wife a lot of credit too. If not for her, I would not have my Takamine and my MIJ Fender Strat. Maybe she'll see this and spring for that 50th anniversary American Deluxe Strat with the noiseless cobalt samarian pickups.
Thanks. I should tell you guys, although I feel like I'm bragging or something...but I don't mean too When we got married, on the day of the wedding my wife totally surprised me with my Taylor 310 as a wedding gift. Now it wasn't just from her, she got a bunch of my friends to go in on it on the sly. Pretty nice, eh? It sounds like your wife does the same kind of great stuff
Dave H is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2004, 07:06 AM   #118
This Mortal Frame..
 
Demon_Hunter's Avatar
 

Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 9,376
Send a message via AIM to Demon_Hunter
geesh, i wish i had a girl who would suprise me with guitars!

anyways, i probably wont get this by christmas, but id like a epi les paul ace frehly edition, or a bc rich warlock. and a 150w amp couldnt hurt
^ ^
thats a little more in my price range. but les pauls kick butt.
__________________
"Behold the Man upon a cross, my sin upon His shoulders. Ashamed I hear my mocking voice, call out among the scoffers" - How Deep the Fathers Love for Us


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
It's indisputable, though, that it has absolutely nothing to do with either copulation or defecation.
Demon_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2004, 02:52 PM   #119
Is back!
 
rock_guitar1990's Avatar
 

Joined: Nov 2003
Location: LeRoy, IL
Posts: 2,687
Send a message via AIM to rock_guitar1990 Send a message via MSN to rock_guitar1990
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_hunter
geesh, i wish i had a girl who would suprise me with guitars!

anyways, i probably wont get this by christmas, but id like a epi les paul ace frehly edition, or a bc rich warlock. and a 150w amp couldnt hurt
^ ^
thats a little more in my price range. but les pauls kick butt.
do u really need 150 watts? why not tube? (im guessing u meant 150 SS watts). and the warlock = blech for me. but maybe u would like it.
__________________
- Christopher

Frank-n-Furter, it's all over
Your mission is a failure, your lifestyle's too extreme
I'm your new commander, you now are my prisoner
We return to Transylvania, prepare the transit beam!
rock_guitar1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2004, 06:53 AM   #120
This Mortal Frame..
 
Demon_Hunter's Avatar
 

Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 9,376
Send a message via AIM to Demon_Hunter
warlocks are kool, that, and the kkv special.


i meant for those ^'s to point at the warlock. they sell em used at guitar center for about 350. one had these really awsome blood drop inlays


i dont know the difference between a tube amp, and any other amp, most cause i dont spend much time around amps. so...whats the difference?
__________________
"Behold the Man upon a cross, my sin upon His shoulders. Ashamed I hear my mocking voice, call out among the scoffers" - How Deep the Fathers Love for Us


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
It's indisputable, though, that it has absolutely nothing to do with either copulation or defecation.
Demon_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:11 PM.


Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2