Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > CGR Stuff > Site Issues & Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-25-2004, 01:23 AM   #1
Dragon of Spirit

paid subscription. something went wrong.

when I tried to use my master card debit card (from work) to set up my paid subscription it said that it failed and no card was billed HOWEVER when I tried again it said insufficient funds. I went to check it out on the Customer Care site for my card and I was billed for the original date I tried so the money was taken off my card although it said it wouldn't be. HELP!!!

*EDIT And I just realized I said advertisement instead of subscription. How flustered do you think I am?

Possible side effects of Chris' presence may include but are not limited to: dry skin, irritability, excessive hair growth, excessive hair loss, death, rash, water retention, nausea, dizziness, de-evolutionary process, general malaise, gingivitis, migraines, demonic possession, giddiness, bad spellllling, levitation, and being unable to have a membership with CGR. Be sure not to operate any heavy machinery for at least 4 hours after visiting CGR while Chris has been present.

Last edited by Chris; 07-25-2004 at 04:07 AM.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 07-25-2004, 05:59 PM   #2
so much

You probably should PM or email Mickey regarding this, because he'll probably check his inboxes before he checks this forum.

In His love,
Nate

"(a) Marriage in this state shall consist only of the union of one man and one woman.
(b) This state or a political subdivision of this state may not create or
recognize any legal status identical or similar to marriage.
Texas Constitution, Article I, Section 32"
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2004, 11:49 PM   #3
Dragon of Spirit

ok so everything worked out fine I got my money back and tried again and it succeeded. This however was about two weeks ago. What should I do now?
Possible side effects of Chris' presence may include but are not limited to: dry skin, irritability, excessive hair growth, excessive hair loss, death, rash, water retention, nausea, dizziness, de-evolutionary process, general malaise, gingivitis, migraines, demonic possession, giddiness, bad spellllling, levitation, and being unable to have a membership with CGR. Be sure not to operate any heavy machinery for at least 4 hours after visiting CGR while Chris has been present.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2004, 07:17 AM   #4
That's Capn Timio to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate
You probably should PM or email Mickey regarding this, because he'll probably check his inboxes before he checks this forum.

In His love,
Nate
See above.
nobody loves me
--- haiku

2.12 Posts Per Day and dropping... w00t!
timio is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None