Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Musicians > Guitar
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-16-2004, 09:06 AM   #151
I'm on a horse.

Send a message via AIM to Rainer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seungk5
as for the guitar u know if it's in cold room is that bad? i know that really nice acoustic guitar should be kept in room temperature. how about the guitar? cause i leave it in my family room and it's very cold in the moring and at night because it's almost like a basement. should i at least keep it in a case or would those minor temperature not really matter to the guitar?
Basically, the rule is to leave the guitar in the case if it's gonna be in a place where you wouldn't want to be because of the temperature. Usually, colder temperatures aren't as bad for the guitar as hot temperatures. If it's subject to extreme temperature changes (like a jump from 40-80 deg.) or just extremely hot (100+) or cold (32-) temps, leave it in the case.

Quote:
by teh way playing electric is so hard~ lol it's fun but i have so much to learn, i still play like acoustic just less strum and more down strokes. i am just strumming the beat and the basic rythym~ i shoudl start listening more and try to figure out something but it's so confusing at the moment
Well, you've only had the guitar for a couple days. Just keep at it.

Rainer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 08-16-2004, 09:14 AM   #152
thistledown

but humidity changes can be a true pain for a guitar. changing humidity can prevent the guitar from playing in tune.