Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > CGR Stuff > CD Reviews > F
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Rank the overall quality of this CD, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest
1 1 2.56%
2 1 2.56%
3 2 5.13%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 1 2.56%
7 3 7.69%
8 7 17.95%
9 9 23.08%
10 15 38.46%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-22-2004, 09:58 PM   #1

FM Static - What Are We Waiting For?

Tracks
1. Three Days Later
2. Crazy Mary
3. Something To Believe In
4. Definitely Maybe
5. Donna
6. All The Days
7. Hold Me Twice
8. The Notion
9. October
10. My First Stereo
11. Hidden Track

For more on FM Static, click here.

Last edited by Andrew; 06-22-2004 at 10:55 PM.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 07-09-2004, 02:46 PM   #2
Munchkin Murderer

Pretty Good Cd, songs that stick out are Definetly Maybe and The Notion. The one thing that kind of annoyed me was that pretty much every song was about a girl. Other than that, not bad.
ABAC-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2004, 09:40 AM   #3

I gave it a 7. It wasn't bad, but it's not something I'll listen to frequently. Crazy Mary is definitely the best song and Definitely Maybe was pretty good.
Unread 08-19-2004, 01:24 PM   #4

Man I love this CD. I don't normally like stupid teenager music, but I just loved this one. There is absolutely nothing spectacular about this CD. It is lame, generic pop/rock. But it is a TON of fun to listen to. I gave it an eight, just because it is so much fun.
Unread 11-19-2004, 05:55 PM   #5

i almost completely agree with everything you just said. it is so much fun to listen to.
roger 36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2004, 08:06 PM   #6
is a girl. ;-)

I love this CD. I love Trevor's voice, he is so awesome. Like other's said, it's a very energetic and fun CD. I like every song, it's kinda dissappointed there is only 10 songs, but hey, they are all good, so it's worth it. The hidden track is good too. I give this a 10. One of my fave CDs. I highly recommend it. I think they are better than Relient K. Now that's good!
hardcorerocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2005, 01:15 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcorerocker
I love this CD. I love Trevor's voice, he is so awesome. Like other's said, it's a very energetic and fun CD. I like every song, it's kinda dissappointed there is only 10 songs, but hey, they are all good, so it's worth it. The hidden track is good too. I give this a 10. One of my fave CDs. I highly recommend it. I think they are better than Relient K. Now that's good!
I don't think you can put a lame pop/punk CD above Relient K. I mean, I love FM Static and all, they're a ton of fun to listen to. But they are so generic and....yea. Relient K's "mmhmm" is a great album with lots of feeling and meaning behind each song. That's something 'Static doesn't even come close to.
rippinforjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2005, 01:14 PM   #8
ITALICS
Administrator

paid
I just got this CD yesterday, and I must say that I am a fan of the "lame, generic, cliched" punk-pop music. I'm the #1 Hawk Nelson fan, and this CD is pretty good as well. I give it a nine... I've got "Definitely Maybe" stuck in my head (maybe because I had the song on repeat???)
mtlmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2005, 06:19 PM   #9

this cd is pointless pop but how can you not love it. definately maybe is a song that should be loved by everyone from annoying hardcore kids that take it too far to emo pansies to punk rockers and rap lovers.
Unread 02-28-2005, 04:54 PM   #10

Send a message via AIM to Vanquish385 Send a message via MSN to Vanquish385 Send a message via Yahoo to Vanquish385
FM Static

This is absolutely my favorite CD of all time!!! Some people complain about there only being 10 songs, but i see this as a benefit, rather than a disadvantage. With only 10 sings, you can listen to all 10 + the bonus track in just one car ride to school, or something like that. So rather than having to mess with the CD player, you can just let the amazing songs play. I have no favorite song on this CD, because every one is just as amazing as the next! You could listen to this CD 3 times through in a day and not get sick of it for months!!! Trevor is the best singer i have ever heard! his vouice is one to be desired by all. The only people that don't like this CD are the jealous people who only wish they were as talented as FM Static!!!
Vanquish385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2005, 06:19 PM   #11
Banned

Send a message via AIM to emo_boy Send a message via Yahoo to emo_boy
It's called What Are You Waiting For? Get it right.
emo_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2005, 06:21 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by emo_boy
It's called What Are You Waiting For? Get it right.
Haha. That's not what Grassroots told me, at the time. I will take your word for it, however.
Unread 03-30-2005, 02:31 PM   #13

I think the only good songs on this CD are Definately Maybe and Crazy Mary. Those songs rock, but a lot of the other songs just aren't that good. Definalteyl not as good a relient K. Most of the songs aren't that bad, they are just a little boring and get annoying... sorta... I really don't like the last song "My First Stereo" I think it is really lame that he is singing about his stereo. But I have to say I really like the songs Crazy Mary and Definitely Maybe.
Katydid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2005, 12:02 AM   #14
I need a bigger car!

IMO, this is the perfect summer anthem. Really laid-back pop/punk music with lyrics that talk about school, girls, and all-around fun topics. It may be generic, but it is so fun to listen to.
DKelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2005, 12:39 AM   #15

Send a message via Yahoo to takamine_14
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWithTheMud
I gave it a 7. It wasn't bad, but it's not something I'll listen to frequently. Crazy Mary is definitely the best song and Definitely Maybe was pretty good.
i like three days later better
takamine_14 is offline   Reply With Quote