Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Musicians > Guitar
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-03-2001, 08:58 PM   #16
so much

Quote:
Originally posted by Pete_H
Amen too that brother. everytime I go to GC it reminds me of a mall. No one knows anything nor does anyone care.
Goodness..... what Guitar Center do you go to???? Like I said, I can't speak for all of them...... but the New Orleans store has some of the most knowledgeable, most helpful, most caring people I've ever met. Sooo...... don't bash the whole chain!

"(a) Marriage in this state shall consist only of the union of one man and one woman.
(b) This state or a political subdivision of this state may not create or
recognize any legal status identical or similar to marriage.
Texas Constitution, Article I, Section 32"
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 10-10-2001, 06:40 PM   #17
used to like punk a lot.

Guitar Ville!!!! It's in Lynnwood, WA!!! It's the best! Other than that i shop at guitar center. (Sorry)

PunkRocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2001, 08:15 PM   #18
My famlily

Quote:
Originally posted by KeyboardFreak

Goodness..... what Guitar Center do you go to???? Like I said, I can't speak for all of them...... but the New Orleans store has some of the most knowledgeable, most helpful, most caring people I've ever met. Sooo...... don't bash the whole chain!
I've got 4 Guitar Centers all within an hours drive of my house. Not only do I have these 4 stores, numerous small guitar shops (too many to list here), Sam Ash, and of course NYC is is real close which has a gazillion music stores. What this means is I can go anywhere to shop and get reasonably good service. It has been my experience that Guitar Center has the the worst sales reps. Why? I'm not sure, maybe it's because there are so many good stores around that all the good people work somewhere else. I'm not trying to bash the whole chain, it's just that around here ther not on top of my list. I did give them credit for being a well stocked store. You can go there and try out lots of guitars, amps, effects, ect.