Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Hobbies & Entertainment > Technology
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-13-2007, 03:59 AM   #46
i'm a dreamer

Deliplayer2

Music Player for Windows, supports 214+ music formats..

Flickr
Sponsored Links
Unread 06-05-2007, 01:15 AM   #47
Keep cool my babies

Send a message via AIM to conceived in fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSPrestonEsq View Post
crap cleaner

cleans windows out nicely. Gets rid of all the gunk it generates.

www.ccleaner.com
This might be a stupid question, but I'll explain my concern. It says it cleans out the registry. About a year ago my dad ran a scan on our computer with some antivirus program and it said we had registry errors, so he deleted them. Next time we try to get on, the computer (which has XP) starts to log on, then logs off (and won't log on until a friend hacked into it remotely).
So finally to my question: might this happen using this program? I'm pretty sure no, but really wanna be sure.

Unread 06-05-2007, 01:22 AM   #48
Be happy

Basically, if you're going to edit your registry, you should use a highly, HIGHLY respected program.
Unread 07-26-2007, 12:45 PM   #49
Custom User Title

Send a message via AIM to Mikel
^or know what you're doing...

The Registry to your computer is like the motor to your car. You don't want it full of junk, and it needs regular maintenance, but if you don't know what you're doing, you can really goof something up. (oh, and I'm a month late... lol)

I found this site that gives away progs. All legal I assure you. The company that designs the prog, sends it to this site, and for 1 day (yes, 24 hours), the site gives the prog away. It updates on the daily, so keep a check on it all the time.
The address is
Http://www.giveawayoftheday.com
... Have you ever felt lost inside, so unloved within that you almost died... -Shinedown
...hold onto your dreams, because your nightmares might seem like their your reality... -Papa Roach
... I can't live in the past and drown myself in memories... -Breaking Benjamin
...Some of the ugliest things take the longest time to make... and some of the easiest habits are the hardest to break -Breaking Benjamin
Unread 08-14-2007, 06:23 PM   #50
Keep cool my babies

Videora iPod Converter
Converts video files (.mpg, .mov, even .divx) to MPEG4 files that can be added to iTunes and therefore, an iPod.
(You might have to resave the video in a different format for it to work sometimes)

Unread 08-14-2007, 08:06 PM   #51
missing an L at the end..

Quote:
Originally Posted by santiago View Post

PowerTab - http://www.power-tab.net/ Free software for tabbing songs on guitar.

Question: I've seen this program before, but I couldn't exactly understand how it worked from the description on its website, so I didn't download it. So, how exactly does this work? Do you plug in an mp3 and it gets all the notes or something?(geez I wish that were the answer). I know that's probably not how it works, but could someone please enlighten me on how it DOES? Thanks!

~DI~
Unread 08-15-2007, 11:21 AM   #52
Keep cool my babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamersImperia View Post
Question: I've seen this program before, but I couldn't exactly understand how it worked from the description on its website, so I didn't download it. So, how exactly does this work? Do you plug in an mp3 and it gets all the notes or something?(geez I wish that were the answer). I know that's probably not how it works, but could someone please enlighten me on how it DOES? Thanks!
~DI~
Unless there's a super secret awesome feature, I highly doubt it. The program is for making professional looking tablatures, and it has a feature that plays whatever tab you write in MIDI.
I would suggest installing it, and then going to http://www.ultimate-guitar.com to find a Powertab of a song you know (with a good rating mind you). Press play when you open the file and you might see some of it's capabilities.
(There's also stuff like keyboard parts you can put in, but don't ask me how to get them.)

Unread 12-06-2007, 07:55 AM   #53
Started a Journal

Send a message via ICQ to Mathijs Send a message via AIM to Mathijs Send a message via MSN to Mathijs Send a message via Yahoo to Mathijs
bb4win
It is a shell replacement for windows. Like explorer, but infinitely more configurable. It'll probably take you some time to configure it just the way you want, but its worth it.
You can search the lostinthebox forum or post there to get help.
If you want my advice, pick bblean/bbclean.

My would be Journal
"To be is to do" -Socrates
"To do is to be" -Sartre
"Do be do be do" -Sinatra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattlock AKA skilletswitch
This just in: Me and Mathjis are good, loving Christian brothers.
In memory of Lightknight bananaed on 10-17-04.
Unread 10-28-2009, 06:51 AM   #54

Coffee Cup free FTP software - I think the link is :http://coffeecup.com/free/
Unread 10-28-2009, 12:14 PM   #55

E-Sword

This is a free bible reading tool. Several of the bibles are free, some you have to pay a few $$ for. Here's the link: e-Sword - the Sword of the LORD with an electronic edge
Unread 10-31-2009, 05:41 PM   #56
Banned

Send a message via MSN to corporate
http://www.sandboxie.com/
Unread 02-15-2011, 12:51 AM   #57
Custom User Title

This thread needs a jump-start...

Everything you need to find out anything about your computer's hardware:

Rainmeter- Awesome, if complicated, tool for customizing your desktop to do...well...anything.
Rainmeter.net
Screenshots

CPU-Z: Provides detailed information about your current hardware configuration
CPUID - CPU-Z
HWMonitor: Provides a way to view your system's various temperatures, voltages, and fan speeds.
CPUID - HWMonitor
the rest: CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting

GPU-Z: Like CPU-Z, but for your graphics card (not made by CPUID)
GPU-Z Video card GPU Information Utility

MSI Afterburner- Great for overclocking your graphics card, or simply monitoring it. Basically a modified, better version of Rivatuner.
MSI Afterburner

Core Temp: Compact program that gives your processor's temperatures
Core Temp
more add-ons here: Core Temp - Add Ons (I recommend the gadget)

GPU Observer- Desktop Gadget for monitoring your graphics card
GPU Observer - Windows Live Gallery
Then he [Elisha] went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. -2 Kings 2:23-24
Unread 02-25-2012, 03:42 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamersImperia View Post

~DI~

yer umm get tux guitar Download :: TuxGuitar it's awesome and easy as to use just like guitar pro but free
Unread 02-25-2012, 12:18 PM   #59
Ax
Rabid Wombat

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHHH!! View Post
yer umm get tux guitar Download :: TuxGuitar it's awesome and easy as to use just like guitar pro but free
The post you just responded to was almost 5 years old.

AXimus AXamillion AXington
First of his name, moderator of the guitars and other instruments forums, changer of journal titles, haver of long titular epithets.

Current Rig:
Guitars: The NightShade, Fender Big Block Toronado, Fender Marauder, Fender Strat, Rogue ST-4
Pedals: Dunlop Crybaby -> SBN Soviet Power Booster -> SBN Modded Ibanez TS7 Tube Screamer -> SBN Discombobulamodulator -> Modded EHX Nano Small Clone -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner.
Amps: EVH 5150 III 50 Watt, Vox Night Train 15 Watt
Cabs: Late 80s Peavey 412-MS Sheffield 1290.

Public Blog

Unread 02-27-2012, 09:41 PM   #60

your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ax View Post
The post you just responded to was almost 5 years old.
so i'm not allowed to post in it?...