Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > CGR Stuff > CD Reviews > R
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Rate the overall quality of this CD, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest
1 9 4.21%
2 2 0.93%
3 3 1.40%
4 2 0.93%
5 2 0.93%
6 6 2.80%
7 11 5.14%
8 23 10.75%
9 42 19.63%
10 114 53.27%
Voters: 214. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-11-2003, 02:14 PM   #46
RelientK1fan

Talking Relient K-Two Lefts Don't Make A Right But Three Do

I can not express exactly HOW much i love this cd..i had never heard of relient k before this but i was into rock and punk and i got the switchfoot cd and i got this free cd with it..it had "I Am Understood?" and i fell in love with the song and went and got the cd..im always listening to it and i talk about them a lot sometimes it gets on my friends nerves i talk about them so much but the cd is their best yet i have "the anotomy of tounge in cheeck" too but the latest is better the songs "Falling Out" and "Over Thinking" are probably my favorite and "Gibberish" and "College Kids" are really funny i would DEFINATLY urge you to buy this cd because it is really the best cd ive ever had..but there is this one thing..on the end of track 15 theres a really weird song and i dont understand it..ITS BOTHERING ME!! lol...i want to know why thats there lol well i gots to go

~*PiEcEs

Sponsored Links
Unread 08-18-2003, 08:30 AM   #47

Send a message via AIM to ChristlikeGwitr
Thumbs up Reliant K

I had the CD, Anatomy of tounge and cheek and i thought it rocked and now that i have two lefts. i cant get it out of my CD player. the song i most like is moodrings. well gotta go. Hey if ya wanna chat IM me at mxpxrocker006 :kcool:
ChristlikeGwitr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2003, 06:30 PM   #48
The Smart Guy

Send a message via AIM to Brian-Alexander Send a message via MSN to Brian-Alexander Send a message via Yahoo to Brian-Alexander Send a message via Skype™ to Brian-Alexander
hey i ate 20thousand ponds of spagetti fo breakfast lol
Unread 08-19-2003, 06:34 PM   #49
Epitome of Wacked

Send a message via AIM to Megatron Send a message via MSN to Megatron Send a message via Yahoo to Megatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian-Alexander
hey i ate 20thousand ponds of spagetti fo breakfast lol

OH YEAH!!!

MY BLOG IS SO LONELY...IT HURTS

"But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I recieved from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God." Acts 20:24

JESUS RAWKS!!!!!

Megatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2003, 02:34 PM   #50
An Offer You Can't Refuse

Send a message via MSN to BikerBoy
Exclamation

RK is Awsome. I even got some of my friends who don't like Christian music to like RK's new CD.

BikerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2003, 12:51 PM   #51

Send a message via AIM to rumany3 Send a message via MSN to rumany3
[COLOR=Navy] Relient K is deff an awesome band...two lefts wasn't as good though as anatomy, but still..its one of the best cds i have..its got some pretty hot licks in it...these guys can't stop making music..i wanna still see em rocking out when im 60...the only thing that would beat that would be to play a show with them someday..and hey..u never know
rumany3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2003, 03:41 PM   #52

Talking i really like those silly shoes

[CENTER]that is a cool cd, it is as good as there other cd or even better
maschpotatos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2003, 07:31 PM   #53
Epitome of Wacked

Send a message via AIM to Megatron Send a message via MSN to Megatron Send a message via Yahoo to Megatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerBoy
RK is Awsome. I even got some of my friends who don't like Christian music to like RK's new CD.

ROCK ON! I got like my big brother to like them and he is twenty-one...lol, and he doesn't like exactly the best bands ever

"But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I recieved from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God." Acts 20:24

JESUS RAWKS!!!!!

Unread 10-15-2003, 05:47 PM   #54
yea they go wild

Send a message via AIM to Jake the Snake Send a message via MSN to Jake the Snake Send a message via Yahoo to Jake the Snake
my favorite song is either chap stick or jefferson aero plane and then there is i am understood but getting into you is still #1 to along with overthinking hoopes i did it again and various others

anyways 9

i'll shut up
Unread 11-01-2003, 11:03 PM   #55
The Black Guy

Talking I love Relient K and all the Songs they play and I will never throw their cd's away!!

RELIENT K is the best band ever! ( secular and christian) They rock so hard in concert and on they're cd's. This is THE best one they have. Which is really hard to say since all of their cd's are awesome. They're all geniuses. Its amazing. I like every song. They dont know how to make a bad song. They'd have to take a class on "How to make a bad song". And they'd fail. You know why, cause theyre awesome!
Unread 11-02-2003, 04:15 PM   #56
Epitome of Wacked

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Guy
RELIENT K is the best band ever! ( secular and christian) They rock so hard in concert and on they're cd's. This is THE best one they have. Which is really hard to say since all of their cd's are awesome. They're all geniuses. Its amazing. I like every song. They dont know how to make a bad song. They'd have to take a class on "How to make a bad song". And they'd fail. You know why, cause theyre awesome!
I didn't get to go to one of their concerts by me just a few weeks ago. boohoo!!

JESUS RAWKS!!!!!

Unread 12-13-2003, 04:03 PM   #57
Hannah

Love it

I love this cd. It's funny, and awesome. Hey, are any of you guys on their message boards? I am. PM and tell me your username!

-Hannah

How is everyone?

PM me and tell me how much you missed me. Naw, jk, just PM me so we can talk.
superchick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2003, 05:45 PM   #58

Thumbs up relient k rocks!!!!!!!!

i totally love their cd! i cant stop listening to it, and i can't decide which is my fave song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 if you don't have it, you need to get it! relient k rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
later
brittany of copyright infringement
Unread 12-13-2003, 05:48 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzie1
I love this cd. It's funny, and awesome. Hey, are any of you guys on their message boards? I am. PM and tell me your username!

-Hannah
i'm not on their message board, but i would luv to be. how do you get on it?
Unread 12-13-2003, 05:57 PM   #60

Old Farts love em' too

So I'm in Ponderosa with my wife and whole family a couple of Sundays ago, and this guy comes in with this really nice all-white suit. My wife looks at me and says "pink tux to the prom". "In love w/the 80's..." is definitely one of our favorites and that phrase "I am gonna wear, a pink tux to the prom" is in our heads all the time. Don't get me wrong, it was a nice suit. Guess you had to be there (not Ponderosa, the 80's).
DavidFrank is offline   Reply With Quote