Easily my favorite Audio CD.
1. "Worldwide; 1"-Starts off with a really good rocking songs on the CD. Starts off with a cool drum intro, and then hits hard with a great all-around rockin' sound before Mark starts singing. Right after each chorus, there is a cool guitar riff mixed with sweet drumming and good bass work. Tyler shows in this song how well he can play the guitar and add good background vocal work. Not only that, but Ben shows why he is one of the best CCM drummers out there. Song rating - 10/10
2. "Church Punks"-One of the fastest songs Audio has done. Starts off with a killer punkish/rockish intro that is a little different than what you normally hear from the boys. Even then, it's a cool thing. The lyrics are cool; basically the song is a call to overlooked church teens to step out and start a "truth rebellion". The only problem with this CD is that it is way too short. It would have been much more awesome had it been longer. Song rating - 8/10
3. "Dirty"-Starts out with a cool guitar-driven intro. The main reason I like this song is because it calls us Christians to step out of our comfort zones and "get dirty" so we can show to the world that, as Christians, we are different than everyone else.
Song rating - 9/10
4. "Go and Be"-Another song with lyrics used to call us out from our comfort zones. It tells us that, as Christians, we need to step out and help people all over the world instead of pushing them away so we can stay in our little comfort zones; for me, that would be my youth group. This songs reminds me that there other people out there that I could help instead of just staying in my youth group and forgetting the world outside for an hour and fifteen minutes. Song rating - 10/10
5. "Pierced"-An amazing worship song. This is one of the softer songs on the CD. Tyler, the guitarist, does most of the singing, and trust me, he does an amazing job at it. I'm not kidding; he could start up his own band if he wanted to. This is a song that touches the heart. It talks about wanting to be used by God in any situation he puts us in. One of the best songs on this CD. Song rating - 10/10
6. "Strong"-Another good song. This one has about the same message as "Pierced". Basically, it's saying that we need to be strong so that we can be used by God in any situation and that he'll restore us if we fall along the way. Song rating - 8/10
7. "Pour Your Love Down"-Another beautiful worship song. It's a plea to God to cover us with His love and to comfort us when we feel alone. Song rating - 7.5/10
8. "Leaving 99"-Another song sung mainly by Tyler. The softest song on the CD. Basically, Tyler is singing that he is feeling alone, but that God reminds him that he isn't. It also talks about Tyler following God as the journey takes him out of his comfort situations. Song rating - 8.5/10
9. "Miracle"-Starts out with a cool guitar riff, then Tyler starts singing again. This song talks about God turning the singer's life upside down and turning it into a miraclie, hence the name Song rating - 8/10
10. "Worldwide; 2"-The second hardest song on the song. Starts out with a hard guitar-driven intro mixed with synths. It might have sounded better without all the synth stuff, but that isn't much of a problem considering the song in and of itself is GREAT! The song has about the same message as "Worldwide; 1", which shouldn't be surprising. Song rating - 10/10
11. "Start a Fire"-The hardest rocker on the CD. The cool thing is this song is played live. There are truly awesome guitars on this song. It talks about being a city on a hill for everyone to see. There is a sick guitar solo on this song, which makes it only better than it already is. Song rating - 10000/10(I had to do that. I just had to.)
12. "Ocean Floor Radio Remix"-Another soft song. This is also a very good song. This is a softer version of a song done on their last CD "Lift". This song is about God taking away our sins and leaving them on the ocean floor so we can forget all about them. Song rating - 9/10
Overall rating - 9/10 Not the perfect CD, but almost. A must for any fan of rock or Audio Adrenaline.