A few rules for this forum
(Forum mods feel free to add to this)
1. (This item no longer applies, but I'm keeping #1 here in case other numbers are referenced in old threads)
2. As always, place the name of the song you are requesting in the [b]Subject[/b] line of your post. If you don't know the name of the song then head to the [URL=http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=8]CCM & Praise[/URL] forum and ask for help.
3. [b]DO NOT[/b] ask for the lyrics to songs. Too many people are posting threads asking for the chords and lyrics to a song. Things like "I know the chords are on this site, but I need the lyrics to _______ also." [b]We DO NOT and CANNOT provide you with lyrics to any songs[/b]. If you create a thread asking for lyrics (even if you need the chords, too) it will be [b]BALETED[/b].
4. Don't request a song without first checking for it in all of the tabs archives. People do this all the time and it's really annoying. You'll find the links [url=www.christianguitar.org]here[/url]. I know there's a thread on this, but I think it's annoying enough to be mentioned twice. Not only will it keep us happy, but [b]you might get your tab much faster!![/b]
5. If you fill someone's request, please also [url=http://www.christianguitar.org/submit/]submit the song to our tab archives[/url] so others can use the song too.
6. Please do not make double post in Tab Request and PowerTabs. Your request will be seen in one of the forum and keeps the forums cleaner.
*Acoustic* I added numbers instead of bullets so it would be easier to identify in a post for members (for mods to use).
*Xkcer Man* I added #4.
*Mickey* Tweaked some of the existing rules and added #5
*wesley7777 added #6
"White Americans, what?
Nothing better to do?
Why don't you kick yourself out
You're an immigrant, too!
Who's using who?
What should we do?
Well, you can't be a pimp and a prostitute too!
The White Stripes - "Icky Thump"
Last edited by Wesley7777; 12-19-2005 at 07:09 PM.