Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > CGR Stuff > CD Reviews > B
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Rank the overall quality of this CD, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest
1 1 1.32%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 1 1.32%
5 1 1.32%
6 0 0%
7 5 6.58%
8 7 9.21%
9 18 23.68%
10 43 56.58%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-28-2003, 02:35 PM   #16
the janitor

they were wrong, it is thier most soft and melodic cd yet.

Unread 07-01-2003, 06:24 PM   #17

A great cd. The best blindside cd by far. Great songs and a great video for Pitiful.
Asax217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2003, 11:49 AM   #18

Send a message via ICQ to Gott ist kühl Send a message via AIM to Gott ist kühl Send a message via MSN to Gott ist kühl Send a message via Yahoo to Gott ist kühl
awesome cd!!! 10 all the way! blindside freakin rocks!!!!
Gott ist kühl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2003, 12:50 PM   #19
my new holiday....

Send a message via AIM to dying2live
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobMan924
I also love the title track "Silence" it is a very soft and sweet love song. You gotta love it when a hard core band records a soft love song.

i agree with everything u said except that....only because its not a love song. unless we're speaking of love songs to God...
but anyway, i agree with the rest of what u said, thats its a great CD

although i must say, a thought crushed my mind and there self titled i think are still better ...they got a little soft on this album.
but o well, it's still one of my fave's overall, awesome CD, awesome band, awesome lyrics, and awesome vocals
In my God, in His smile, nothing is impossible. Every day brings an awesome hope. Grace will lead the way, and joy will follow. My heart leaps at the sound of Your voice, calling my name. And You are so perfect..in every way; A testimony of creation, Beautiful is Your Name. I can't wait to see Him when I wake. Fresh and new, simple and true...Formed by mercy, formed by grace. Earth and sky ...in Your eyes

Blessed, Pure
You're more than I deserve
You're my blessing
You're my wisdom
You're my freedom
You're my mission
Live for His glory
-Living Sacrifice
dying2live is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2003, 10:43 PM   #20

good cd. These guys are talented. a solid album, good vocals, good guitar. The drumming was very good, as well. A well blended cd. Can't wait til their next in December. 9
AllTheWayLive86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2003, 10:06 AM   #21

Thumbs up

Dude, I LOVE Blindside! The music, the high use of emotion, the lyrics, EVERYTHING. I give this cd 3 THUMBS UP, even though I only have 2, lol! Best songs are: Caught A Glimpse, Pitiful, The Endings, Time Will Change Your Heart, Painting, and Midnight. I hope their new album will be just as good! PEACE!!!
JMessenjah17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2003, 11:57 AM   #22

Send a message via ICQ to candycorn Send a message via AIM to candycorn Send a message via Yahoo to candycorn
I love this cd, I first heard blindside before I was into christian music when they were on mmusa, before it was the fuse, but yea I absolutely love them and I gave them a 10
candycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2003, 07:19 PM   #23
my new holiday....

Send a message via AIM to dying2live
Quote:
Originally Posted by candycorn
I love this cd, I first heard blindside before I was into christian music when they were on mmusa, before it was the fuse, but yea I absolutely love them and I gave them a 10
yeah i listened to blindside before i really listened to any Christian music, they made me realize there's good stuff out there..although they still stand as the best. (Christian or secular)
In my God, in His smile, nothing is impossible. Every day brings an awesome hope. Grace will lead the way, and joy will follow. My heart leaps at the sound of Your voice, calling my name. And You are so perfect..in every way; A testimony of creation, Beautiful is Your Name. I can't wait to see Him when I wake. Fresh and new, simple and true...Formed by mercy, formed by grace. Earth and sky ...in Your eyes

Blessed, Pure
You're more than I deserve
You're my blessing
You're my wisdom
You're my freedom
You're my mission
Live for His glory
-Living Sacrifice
dying2live is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2003, 09:01 AM   #24
No 1337 outside CPF!

A thought Crushed my Mind is WAYYY harder.

Quote:
"Christians have often disputed as to whether what leads the Christian home is good actions, or Faith in Christ. I have no right really to speak on such a difficult question, but it does seem to me like asking which blade in a pair of scissors is most necessary."
-C.S.Lewis in Mere Christianity
I scream for the dead children whose screams are stifled by the word "Choice"!
Mathaytace ><> is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2003, 10:49 PM   #25
</title>

Very good cd. I gave a 9. My favorites are Pitiful, Sleepwalking, Cute Boring Love, Time Will Change Your Heart, and Coming Back to Life. All the other songs are good, too. The cd flows very well from one song to another, with good guitar parts and vocals. I have to say I really like their style.
sorefingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2003, 02:45 PM   #26
It's Dot Com!!!

Send a message via AIM to Choppa™ Send a message via MSN to Choppa™
ABSOLUTELY FEROCIOUS. This album brings new meaning to the term "Hit the ground running." I love it.
Choppa™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2003, 08:11 AM   #27
assistant regional mgr.

Have you checked out their new album, About a Burning Fire yet? They have a track from it on their website www.blindside-silence.com it is slated to be released early 2004. Billy Corigan (from Smashing Pumpkins fame) is on the track Hooray, It's L.A., it should be interesting. The style of their latest single off the new album is a bit... agressive... so I'm looking forward to checking out the full album in 2004. They also have some video of their Cornerstone performance on the site. Cool stuff.

Awesome Blog
Dwight Schrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2004, 09:15 AM   #28
No 1337 outside CPF!

Although I said earlier how it wasn't as hard as "A thought Crushed my Mind" it is a Far Better Album!

This is actually my fave Blindside Album.

Quote:
"Christians have often disputed as to whether what leads the Christian home is good actions, or Faith in Christ. I have no right really to speak on such a difficult question, but it does seem to me like asking which blade in a pair of scissors is most necessary."
-C.S.Lewis in Mere Christianity
I scream for the dead children whose screams are stifled by the word "Choice"!
Mathaytace ><> is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2004, 02:55 PM   #29

Thumbs up awesome cd!!!

Great cd! Best one i have. I gave it a ten becuase of there passion and emotion that was put into the cd. My favs were 1,2,3,and 6. Best one i've ever heard.
blindsided888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2004, 09:30 AM   #30
pif baby

Blindside

this is one of the most emotional c.d.s of all time you not only hear the song you feel it it is the best. i give it a 10 out of even though there is no compitition