Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Musicians > Guitar
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-05-2002, 09:02 PM   #61
Guitar Junkie for God

i have an old Ventura acoustic, it isn't the best but i'm just learning right now anyway.
thought i'd update this, i now have a jackson professional electric guitar, and an epiphone acoustic electric, can't remember it's exact name, but it is a great guitar... 3 guitars now, hopefully pick up a bass this summer once i get my car fixed...

Last edited by niccritter; 03-23-2003 at 12:57 AM.
niccritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 09-05-2002, 09:08 PM   #62

Send a message via AIM to freakshowjr05
I have a 5-string Fender Jazz Bass and a Squier Stratocaster

one love
FWC

mark
freakshowjr05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2002, 09:32 PM   #63
Collins P.

My first guitar was a Yamaha f-310, and I got it last december. Then I bought a Fender acoustic 12-string on eBay for $200 including shipping. I played it for about 7 months and then sold to a kid down the street fo $175. I just bought a new Epi. Joe Pass Emporer II, with a cherry sunburst finish. It's beautiful.

-Collins P.
Unread 09-06-2002, 02:39 AM   #64
That's my baby girl!

Send a message via AIM to SCCdcTFreak Send a message via Yahoo to SCCdcTFreak
Taylor 414ce -- what a sweet piece of work

In Him,
<>< Stephen
Yeah I can play the guitar. I know all about virtuosos and trembalos and arpeggios. I can do it all. I can play your basic rhythm guitar, like. jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga JAH JAH jiggidy jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga JAH JAAH. You know, something like that. I can also play some pretty hott lixx, too. You know, the kind that are just way up high on the tiny strings and you mash your fingers on 'em. meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley MEEEEEEEEEEE. Yeah, yeah And then Strong Mad comes in on his bass and he's like dou dow da dou dou dow da dou dow dow dow dow dow dou. And then the Cheat comes in with his keyboard and he's like boop boop boop boop boop boop boop boop boop boop boop boop boop boo and then I'm like "And the dragon comes in the NIIIiiiiIIIiiiiIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIiiiIIGH

Oh yeah.

My blog that sometimes goes a long time without me posting, but I still like it . . .
SCCdcTFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2002, 03:22 PM   #65

I have a Yamaha AEX1500, plays like nothing else I have ever played.
Stringman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2002, 05:18 PM   #66

Send a message via AIM to Carrie-Sue
My main guitar is an Ibanez Acoustic-Electric. I really like it, that's what I play in church. I also have a Classical Guitar, which was my first guitar. I still play with it once in a while so i don't get too spoiled with the frets being really close together. And last month I picked up a Goya acoustic guiar at a garage sale. I hadn't heard of that name before, but I guess they are made in Korea by Martin. It needs a bit of work, but it's pretty cool. Someday I would really like to get a Les Paul, or some kind of Jazz guitar, they are really sweet. I can see myself with one far, far off in the future.........................:kroll:
~Carrie-Sue
Carrie-Sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2002, 01:56 PM   #67

Send a message via AIM to Sebastian
My first guitar was a Yamaha...have no idea what model...sold it for $25 to a friend going to Peru.

Bought a 1978 Ovation acoustic/electric that had a really sweet sound...but the top started to crack

Had a Takamine 12 string, but I lost my job and had to hock it at the pawn shop for $250...

And then.

Then I got a Langejans LM6 (Grand Concert). It's the low end...mahogany back and sides, bear claw spruce top, but it has the most incredible sound. Last time I put new strings on I played all day...forgot to eat...

Save your money. Buy a Langejans.
http://www.langejansguitars.com

dan

Last edited by Sebastian; 09-08-2002 at 02:03 PM.
Sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2002, 01:04 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally posted by RogueJedi2020
Ok Dakota, the fact that you have that many guitars is just wrong. I thought I was wrong with four guitars, and you have nine.
Why stop at nine?

Seriously, I use every guitar I own with a purpose. I still need a Rickenbacker 360/12 and an A/E Classical.
dakota is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2002, 02:24 PM   #69
fear is the mind killer

Send a message via AIM to Legolas
I have a Yamaha accoustic and a Epiphone Les Paul.

The Epiphone just came today! :kgrin:

Merry and tragical! Tedious and brief! That is hot ice and wonderous strange snow.
A Midsummer Night's Dream Act V Scene i
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2002, 04:40 PM   #70
Guy

Standard Fat Strat... when I put locking tuners, graphite nut, and a JB in the bridge I'll own you all!!!!!!
Unread 09-12-2002, 09:23 AM   #71
on rye

I have a Gibson J-180 EC like this one except it's vintage sunburst instead of antique walnut. I also have an Austin electric guitar, although I don't know what model it is or anything. It's like a Les Paul imitation. I like 'em both a lot.

~Reuben

Last edited by Reuben; 09-23-2002 at 01:30 PM.
Reuben is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2002, 08:55 PM   #72
Acts 20:24

Send a message via MSN to susie_moore
I love guitars.

I have a Hondo acoustic ... yes that is right a Hondo... it is a really cheap guitar that has the most awesome tone. It was my first guitar and I bought it because it was pretty. It has really great action... so great that it buzzes on the 9th fret (smile). It is really beat up but I still love it. My dad bought it for me for $200 for graduation.

My other guitar is a Washburn D15 S acoustic. It is beautiful with pearl around the body and sound hole and pearl inlays. It also has white binding which I think is awesome. I bought this one myself for $600 so I rather parcial to her. Her name is betty.
susie_moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2002, 09:26 PM   #73
This one is for you

Send a message via AIM to Daniel Horney Send a message via MSN to Daniel Horney
my favorite subject:

91 gibson les paul studio
99 taylor 310
2000 dillon custom shop (with aftermarket EMG 89s...wow)
and a 2002 Kammerer parabolic TF-1 on order
Unread 09-20-2002, 05:10 AM   #74
carlybish.com

My first guitar I bought for myself was a Takamine acoustic/electric with a cut-away and a mahogony back. It's real fun to play--sounds very much and acts very much like your generic Martin. The second guitar I got was from Ebay--it's a Suzuki electric POS, but it's still fun to have. It's your basic Fender Strat rip-off, but still nice. Got it for $60. The third guitar I got was a better electric, but I'm building up--a Squier Strat. It's got great action and I'm really enjoying it. Most recently, I bought a Yamaha acoustic. Very nice sound. Like it a lot. But now I'm saving up for a really nice Gibson that they are selling at the local Guitar Center. I pass it now and I want to cry because O, How I wish twere my own!!! But that's where babysitting money comes into play... Oh yeah.

punk.
Unread 09-20-2002, 05:14 PM   #75

Send a message via AIM to jarhead
Ahh a chick that can play lead guitar, how cool. I wish more girls would progress and have a passion for guitar like punk does. The world needs more chick rockers.

<a href="http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39206">wanna see some green hair??</a>
jarhead is offline   Reply With Quote