Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > CGR Stuff > CD Reviews > R
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Rank the overall quality of this CD, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 0 0%
7 0 0%
8 1 7.69%
9 4 30.77%
10 8 61.54%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-07-2002, 11:26 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Mickey
Redman, Matt - Where Angels Fear To Tread

Tracks
1. Amazing
2. Blessed Be Your Name
3. Befriended
4. When My Heart Runs Dry
5. Making Melody
6. Call To Worship
7. Rejoice With Trembling
8. The Promise of Your Cross
9. Wonderful Maker
10. Lord, Let Your Glory Fall
11. Where Angels Fear To Tread

For more on Matt Redman, click here.

Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 08-07-2002, 11:42 PM   #2
Jesus Christ Ownz Me

Send a message via AIM to Kkisjjang
Wow~

I realize many ppl in this forum likes rock/alternative/etc. christian band and that includes me also.

My review: Matt Redman did it again. You all should check out his new album since it includes great songs both worship and for other purpose. Loving it till this moment.
Unread 09-05-2002, 10:13 PM   #3

There is much power and grace throughout this CD. Each song is like a sweet sermon that speaks to your heart specifically. Matt Redman's music is something that cannot be explained or likened to other worship leaders. The power behind Mr. Redman's songs as well as many Christian artists, I believe, is that they are rooted in scripture, often quoting from it directly. Then the music becomes a door for the living word of the Lord to speak to us. God has truly annointed this CD, the songs in it and the man himself. Listen to it with an open heart, maybe God has something to tell you. Songs I specifically am blessed by: Rejoice with Trembling, Blessed be Your name and Where Angels Fear to Tread.
GloRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2002, 02:28 AM   #4

People who loves praise & worship, you absolutely NEED to get this CD!!! I only got it yesterday but have been playing it nonstop wherever a CD player was accessible--in my car, my friend's house, my parents' stereo, at work (with headphones on of course or my boss will get mad). I've been a fan of Mr. Redman's music--since "Heart of Worship"--but IMO, this is his most anointed album yet. Some of my favorite tracks include: "Blessed Be Your Name," "Befriended," and "Lord, Let Your Glory Fall." There's no doubt that these will be sung regularly in churches soon. In fact, last week my church sang three songs from this CD but I wasn't even aware of it until today. "Call to Worship" seemed unconventional at first but after I carefully read the lyrics, it totally blew me away. I could actually picture a multitude of believers clad in white robes marching up the mountain while singing/chanting this tune in perfect unison. I wish I can say something about every song on this album (because they're all good) but you guys will just have to find out for yourselves. What are you waiting for? Go buy it.
UncookedRamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2002, 01:05 PM   #5

best ever

This is one of the best CD's Matt has ever put out...
This album was put together with a lot of passion. Songs like "Blessed Be Your Name", "Amazing", and "Wonderful Maker" just simply prove that exact point.

If you haven't already bought this CD....go to your nearest CD store and buy it right now! I gave this album a perfect 10!

p.s. if you like Matt Redman's style...then you'll also love Tim Hughes!!!!!

Tim is an amazing worship leader. He has a heart for God and passion for leading others in worship. I had the opportunity to be lead by him at a converence (YC 2002) in Newfoundland, Canada. It was just amazing!

This site should have a few reviews on Tim's album. His album, for those of you who want to know, is called "Here I Am To Worship"...named after an amazing song called "Here I Am To Worship", which is one of Tim's amazing songs.
:kcool:

Quote:

"I have loved being a part of several different Worship Together events over the last year. Personally I have found them to be a place of refreshing, inspiration and equipping, as worship leaders and musicians of all ages, denominations and cultures come together to seek the heart of God."

-Tim Hughes

leaderofworship is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2002, 10:40 AM   #6
Guitar geek

Send a message via AIM to BowoW
what an amazing cd... every single song is an encouragement to get closer to God.. to build upon your relationship. It gets you hyped to praise God... which is allllways awesome

*have you guys heard the "hidden track"?*

-jamie

"I am a man who has told you the truth which I heard from God.. But because I speak the truth, you don't believe me" - John 8:40;45
BowoW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2003, 09:46 PM   #7

Send a message via AIM to JammerBoo
Thumbs up I might have to get this

yall are all talking all sorts of good stuff bout this album...I might have to go out and buy it...I would burn it, its just that something dont seem right about burnin Jesus CD's