Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > CGR Stuff > CD Reviews > K
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Rank the overall quality of this CD, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest
1 2 1.69%
2 1 0.85%
3 0 0%
4 2 1.69%
5 1 0.85%
6 1 0.85%
7 4 3.39%
8 7 5.93%
9 22 18.64%
10 78 66.10%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-28-2005, 03:03 PM   #46
Kristamarie93

Talking I love Kutless!

I love Kutless! They are my favorite band!!!! I love all there songs! Especially Sea of Faces! Jon Micah Sumrall is sooooooooooooo hot!!!!! When i got the CD i listend to it for like an hour! Krista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Unread 04-04-2005, 08:20 AM   #47
Banned

I've got to say that these guys are on of the best Christian Rock bands I've heard, if not they are one of the Greatest Rock bands that I've heard.

Like with DC Talk these guys are helping to shape the Christian Rock genre, these guys have put a new height to the term Christian Rock. And what makes them even better is that they are varied they don't just do the same type of song with different lyrics over and over again.

These guys rule.
jesusismydaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2005, 02:06 PM   #48
I need a bigger car!

You are correct in saying that.
DKelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2005, 03:13 PM   #49
Panic! Your Goin' To Hell

Yeah i really like kutless 2. i was impressed with this cd for being a first cd from the band. a few great songs on this one with the rest being above average. Your Touch is the best song.

8/10
underOATHrcks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2005, 09:03 AM   #50
All Hands on Deck

Great cd my fav is The Vow -blasting with great guitar and sweet background vocals
HolyRockJfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2005, 08:57 PM   #51
Banned

10! this is the most awesome debut album i have ever listened to (except mabe crashings). i would reccomend this cd to anyone who likes good clear hard rock music heavy on guitars. buy it right now if you haven't yet!

jesse
audioafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2005, 11:54 AM   #52

Make some noise for KUTLESSSSSSS!

Oh Yeah these guys rock. I first got SOF then ST. When I heard this one I loved it. People say they get a little repetitive on this cd. Only on some of the choruses they do. Over all these are some of the best lyrics i have ever heard! I am not into the yelling but besides that, KUTLESS ROCKS FOR JESUS!! Can't wait for their fourth album to come out!!
Falcon-fever777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2005, 03:30 PM   #53
Black Belt Rocker

Kutless, Sea of Faces, Strong Tower, They ALL ROCK!!! No question. I like you am looking forward to their next CD. I went to a consert on the 8-21 and Ryan played a little lead off of their next Cd and it was really cool!!! If their first three is any indication of what is to come... WOO HOO!!
Skillet Rocks!
(In That Order)
Blckbeltguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2005, 01:37 PM   #54

Man, how could you give this anything but a 10? Kutless is like the best band ever!
guitarguy38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2005, 02:14 PM   #55
This Mortal Frame..

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Hunter
I wouldnt say, "the best",. But they are deffinately good. I like their music. Vow, and Run are the best off of S/T imho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
It's indisputable, though, that it has absolutely nothing to do with either copulation or defecation.
Demon_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2005, 03:22 PM   #56
All Hands on Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_hunter
I wouldnt say, "the best",. But they are deffinately good. I like their music. Vow, and Run are the best off of S/T imho.
Yeah I agree with demon_hunter, they aren't personally my fav but they rock, and I agree Vow and Run are probably the best off of their first album, my other favs include Your Touch, and the ballod Grace and Love.
Switchfoot ,U2 , DC Talk, Audio Adrenaline, Anberlin , Mae, Relient K , P.O.D. , Pillar , Creed , Guardian , Styx , Stryper , Stations- [B]TVU, Tri-rock Radio, Radio U, Purevolume, Relevant TV </marquee direction="left" Scroll delay500></Scrollamount="1">

check out my <a href="http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/showthread.php?t=145225">blog</a>

Quotes -"Hope is stronger than it seems"
-Chance (by DC Talk)

-"Red letters kill your disbelief" - Audrey, Start the Revolution (by Anberlin)
HolyRockJfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2005, 03:47 PM   #57
Uff da

I find myself in the minority opinion again, and I would say this is one of the worst albums I have ever heard. In 12 songs they managed to bring up almost everything I hate about music today. It is extremely unoriginal, very shallow songwriting, and very overproduced and uninspired. I would not doubt that most of these songs are simply Aaron Sprinkle's creation. They are catchy, yes, but with no depth. The instrumentation is bland. They try to throw in random other styles besides the creed-copy sound, like with the rapping, but that just plunges it deeper into the bad music abyss.
2/10
Disagree as you see fit.

Bringing <strike>quality</strike> conversation to the internet since 2002.
Muffinly is offline   Reply With Quote