Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Musicians > Guitar
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-11-2005, 11:40 PM   #76
chris

Send a message via AIM to i'llcondescend
Quick question, how was a thread from 2002 just revived and made so full of life . I may be wrong and just don't understand what the dates mean but it seems like three years later it just... appears. Well, anyway I personally like Fender and Ibanez. I don't hate other guitar brands. I suggest looking in other threads on this forum like the Beginners Electric Guitarist thread or whatever its called, and also the Worst Advice You... thread that was made by Chesh.

Chris

i'llcondescend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 02-12-2005, 11:20 AM   #77
thistledown

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'llcondescend
Quick question, how was a thread from 2002 just revived and made so full of life . I may be wrong and just don't understand what the dates mean but it seems like three years later it just... appears. Well, anyway I personally like Fender and Ibanez. I don't hate other guitar brands. I suggest looking in other threads on this forum like the Beginners Electric Guitarist thread or whatever its called, and also the Worst Advice You... thread that was made by Chesh.

Chris
The guy was looking for an acoustic/electric. Not an electric. And I really am wondering why this thread was revived after 3 years.
Unread 02-12-2005, 11:36 PM   #78
chris

Send a message via AIM to i'llcondescend
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarfreak217
The guy was looking for an acoustic/electric. Not an electric. And I really am wondering why this thread was revived after 3 years.
I just thought guitar, I had a stupid moment. However, those threads still give good advice on buying regardless of what it is. I would like to ask one of the mods what this is about
i'llcondescend is offline   Reply With Quote