Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > CGR Stuff > CD Reviews > C
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Rank the overall quality of this CD, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest
1 1 7.14%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 1 7.14%
7 1 7.14%
8 2 14.29%
9 4 28.57%
10 5 35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-18-2002, 05:13 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Mickey
Chapman, Steven Curtis - Signs Of Life

Tracks
1. Lord Of The Dance
2. Children Of The Burning Heart
3. Signs Of Life
4. The Walk
5. Let Us Pray
6. Free
7. Only Natural
8. Rubber Meets The Road
9. Celebrate You
10. What Would I Say
11. Land Of Opportunity
12. Hold On To Jesus

For more on Steven Curtis Chapman, click here.

Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 10-10-2002, 07:03 PM   #2

an 8. good disc overall.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2003, 07:11 PM   #3
That's my baby girl!

Send a message via AIM to SCCdcTFreak Send a message via Yahoo to SCCdcTFreak
Even though I think Speechless was his best cd, this is my favorite cd, 'cuz I'm a major fan of blues and bluegrass. Lord of the Dance starts it off beautifully and it's just got that sweet blues theme going all the way through it. Also, "What I Would Say" is a very touching song to me, 'cuz I have always wondered what I would say if I was to talk to my biological father. I've heard he's done a lot of bad things and was not a very nice person, but nonetheless I would forgive him. I have to say, though that my real father is the man that actually love me, raised me and married my mother despite the fact she already had two young children when they met. A beautiful song, though.

In Him,
Ü <>< Stephen
Yeah I can play the guitar. I know all about virtuosos and trembalos and arpeggios. I can do it all. I can play your basic rhythm guitar, like. jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga JAH JAH jiggidy jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga JAH JAAH. You know, something like that. I can also play some pretty hott lixx, too. You know, the kind that are just way up high on the tiny strings and you mash your fingers on 'em. meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley MEEEEEEEEEEE. Yeah, yeah And then Strong Mad comes in on his bass and he's like dou dow da dou dou dow da dou dow dow dow dow dow dou. And then the Cheat comes in with his keyboard and he's like boop boop boop boop boop boop boop boop boop boop boop boop boop boo and then I'm like "And the dragon comes in the NIIIiiiiIIIiiiiIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIiiiIIGH

Oh yeah.

My blog that sometimes goes a long time without me posting, but I still like it . . .
SCCdcTFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2005, 07:14 PM   #4
A friend

Brilliant!

This album is absolutely brilliant. You almost have to be a musician at times to hear the genus of the execution. Itís amazingly interesting in itís intricacies and detail Ė yet itís presented in such a manner that the casual listener will enjoy it also. The lyrics are terrific. ďLord of the DanceĒ nails the heart of what life is all about, and every other song is packed with tremendous HEART and lessons in life. This man definitely knows the heart of God and is clearly a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ himself.
Unread 08-15-2005, 11:32 AM   #5
A Roaming Catholic

Send a message via AIM to matt j t
Thumbs up 4/5

this has some really good songs on it but not my favorite CD

He went through it all for you!!
matt j t is offline   Reply With Quote