Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > CGR Stuff > CD Reviews > A
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Rank the overall quality of this CD, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 0 0%
7 1 7.69%
8 1 7.69%
9 1 7.69%
10 10 76.92%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-17-2002, 05:31 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Mickey
All Together Separate - All Together Separate

Tracks
1. On & On
2. Face To Face
3. No Condemnation
4. Paradigm
5. Eternal Lifestyle
6. The River
7. Revolution
8. Something Electric
9. Magic Show
10. So Hard I Try
11. Camouflage Soul
12. Truth About God
13. It Will Be Worth It All

For more on All Together Separate, click here.

Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 07-18-2002, 08:10 PM   #2

ATS

they rock, I heard there songs and they just rock, I wanna see these guys in concert
Unread 08-30-2002, 10:30 AM   #3
Love, love me do...

Send a message via AIM to GRibbit
ATS Rocks!!! They've got to be one of the best bands I'VE heard in a long time. But that's just me :kgrin:

<marquee>
It's like that there's a music, playing in your ear And I'm listening, and I'm listening, and then I disappear And then I feel a change, like a fire deep inside Something bursting me wide open, impossible to hide And suddenly I'm flying, flying like a bird Like Electricity, electricity Sparks inside of me, and I'm free, I'm free
</marquee>
GRibbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2002, 12:55 PM   #4
the worst among you

Send a message via AIM to codyofthejungle
wait.........these guys aren't indie..................

.........because they sure sound like it.and they also sound like they rock.with a mix of hard rock,funk,jazz,soul, and pop.these guys offer up a wonderfully eclectic artistic album.and did i mention the lyrics rock too.

theres just something about this band that i can't put my finger on,btu it's that same unknown thing that draws me to their music.there is just something special about this band.the production is so amazingly smooth,btu theres still an indie feel to this album.they take the sounds of their neighbor so-cal band incubus,mellow it out a little,add a dollup of jazz,then stir in some Jesus,to produce in my opinion,one of Christian music's best recordings to date.
i highly recommend this album to anyone that is looking to a christian alternative to incubus/hoobastank,and to anyoen that just like well produced ahead of their time bands.

i gave this album a ten
SOLA FIDE
SOLI DEO GLORIA
codyofthejungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2002, 08:11 AM   #5

Send a message via AIM to Heavy C
Can you hear it now:

"And now ladies gentlemen, entering the Gospel Music Hall of Fame in their first year of eligiblity, a band whose unique musical sound and bold lyrics have echoed God's praise since their selft-tittled release way back in 1999, without further adiue I give you the first inductee for the 2024 Gospel Music Hall of Fame, ALL TOGETHER SEPARATE!
(defeaning applause, rednecks at home screaming like they're in the audience)

_Calvino
and I'm Still Listening."
Heavy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2003, 09:42 PM   #6

Send a message via AIM to JammerBoo
Unhappy awe...

yeah they jammed. They were so good live too. I had the blessing of seeing then worship every sunday at my church...Then they got big time, and did all that touring...the they got all murried and stuff...and now theyre broken up...well I shouldnt say broken up...God is taking them in different directions. So yall cheerish the albums ya got, because unless they go and make a reunion album, thats all youre gonna get. (that cowboy has nothing to dowith my message...I just like it)
Unread 05-22-2003, 10:53 PM   #7

These guys are easily one of the most interesting groups in the CCM world right now. Defining their style is at best impossible except to say that they ROCK! Their funk/soul/rock/pop/jazz/gospel/ music just wowed me the moment I heard it. I picked this one up a couple of years ago on a whim and it is still one of my favorite albums. I work at a music store and I was playing this cd in the store one day and one of our drum teachers came up and said to me "who is this drumming here? sounds like David Garibaldi" and I was pleased to inform him that it was a local christian band who made it big! I had the pleasure of meeting most of the band when Ben, the drummer, when he married an old youth group friend of mine. These guys are a real class act as well as being extremely talented. They get a "10" from me.
JCarpzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2004, 05:40 PM   #8
No Longer a User

bmcneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2005, 08:21 PM   #9

i met these guys at a calvary chapel men's retreat, and it's no suprise that such awesome individuals can produce such intense music. These guys aren't just singing lyrics and playing instruments... they are worshiping JESUS with the gifts they've been given, and certainly inspiring those who genuinely love JESUS to, "...Stand and Be Counted!!..."
Praise YAH!!!
david "k" is offline   Reply With Quote