Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > CGR Stuff > CD Reviews > F
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Rank the overall quality of this CD, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 1 25.00%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 0 0%
7 0 0%
8 1 25.00%
9 0 0%
10 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-12-2002, 04:13 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Mickey
Forty Days - Everyday

Tracks
1. Everyday
2. Long Way Home
3. I Run
4. Hungry
5. I Don't
6. The Things You Say
7. Remember
8. God Only Knows
9. One Day
10. One Year Later

For more on Forty Days, click here.

Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 03-13-2003, 01:03 PM   #2
the kid

Send a message via AIM to visiblepraise Send a message via Yahoo to visiblepraise
One of THE most amazing bands on the planet (what IS it with TX producing awesome bands???). This CD is almost as good as having them live. They put on a great show, and they're really interesting. It's too bad that Drue and Brian ended up leaving the band right after I met them, but they'll still make it, because they've got SO much talent...
Unread 03-13-2003, 01:11 PM   #3
Very nice!

paid
Send a message via AIM to Brent
Brian is still in the band... I saw them last weekend and he was playing drums. He's the only one I can recognize for sure from the pics on their website (which needs desperately to be updated). Whoever sings lead vocals on "I Run" is still in the band and singing lead vocals for everything. I don't know if that's Joel or Mark because he had a beanie on the night I saw them, so I can't tell which one it was....I just know it was the same voice that sang it on the CD. They did a great job, but I was disappointed that they only did 4 or 5 of their own songs and mostly traditional praise & worship stuff.
You're an immigrant, too!
Who's using who?
What should we do?
Well, you can't be a pimp and a prostitute too!

The White Stripes - "Icky Thump"
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2003, 02:56 PM   #4
the kid

Send a message via AIM to visiblepraise Send a message via Yahoo to visiblepraise
Quote:
Originally posted by Brent
Brian is still in the band... I saw them last weekend and he was playing drums. He's the only one I can recognize for sure from the pics on their website (which needs desperately to be updated). Whoever sings lead vocals on "I Run" is still in the band and singing lead vocals for everything. I don't know if that's Joel or Mark because he had a beanie on the night I saw them, so I can't tell which one it was....I just know it was the same voice that sang it on the CD. They did a great job, but I was disappointed that they only did 4 or 5 of their own songs and mostly traditional praise & worship stuff.

Hmm....all I know is what the website said, about Brian and Drue. But if Brian's back, then all the better. Their own songs are awesome, but hey, you can't beat their worship with a stick. It IS hard to tell Joal and Mark apart...I have a picture of the whole band, and I still don't know who is who!
visiblepraise is offline   Reply With Quote