Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > CGR Stuff > CD Reviews > B
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Rank the overall quality of this CD, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 0 0%
7 1 4.76%
8 1 4.76%
9 3 14.29%
10 16 76.19%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-11-2002, 03:50 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Mickey
Barnard, Shane - Psalms

Tracks
1. Breath Of God (New Version)
2. Unto You (Remixed)
3. Revive Me - Psalm 143 (Remixed)
4. The Answer
5. Psalm 13
6. Psalm 145
7. Waiting Room
8. Job 19
9. This Is The Day - Psalm 118
10. Praise The Name Of Jesus
11. We've Come To Declare
12. May The Words Of My Mouth
13. You Said
14. Hosea

For more on Shane Barnard, click here.

Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 07-27-2002, 07:01 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to Aquarian14
awesome cd...but

This cd is awesome!

The new version of Breath of God is a lot different than the one on his Rocks Won't Cry cd, I personally don't like it as much, although the scale on the new version is pretty cool... and there's no worship like at the end of the Rocks cd, which I must say is one of the highlights of that album.

Unto You is still rockin and I absolutely LOVE singing (more like screaming) along to The Answer!

Even if you have Shane's other albums, this one is a treat. Anyone who likes acoustic based music and worship will find a gem here, and, as expected, there's tons of guitar craziness!

I don't really get why both Shane B and Shane E are named as the artist... I think there's more of Shane B on lead than Shane E who it seems is mostly doing harmony and background stuff - atleast on vocals.

Regardless, the artists are extremely talented and this cd is truly a blessing in anyone's collection. It's a pure gift from, to, and for God.

"My happiness is found in less of me and more of you" - Shane Barnard
Aquarian14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2002, 07:59 PM   #3

Send a message via AIM to Michael
this is a very nice album
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2002, 10:32 PM   #4

Awesome. Shane and Shane are going to be BIG someday, and it could be because of this very CD! Each one of their songs has a meaning that pulls out and shows you what they are wanting you to hear from it. GET THIS CD!!!!

Aquarian14: I don't really get why both Shane B and Shane E are named as the artist... I think there's more of Shane B on lead than Shane E who it seems is mostly doing harmony and background stuff - atleast on vocals.

Well dude, an artist in this case is the song writer and both of them did write this CD. If Shane Everette was left out... it wouldn't be near as good. His electrics come in at just the right time and also his voice is a perfect blend with Shane Barnard's!

Last edited by Tracy; 08-06-2002 at 11:40 AM.
acoustic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2003, 12:18 AM   #5

Send a message via AIM to elijah77jc Send a message via MSN to elijah77jc Send a message via Yahoo to elijah77jc
wow. thats pretty much all i can say about this cd.

i got into this guy because he was an awesome guitar player but wow, these songs are amazing.

psalm 13, 145, and 118 are my favorites. just amazing.

with all of the praise and worship music going around, it is all starting to sound the same. there are a few people who come up with new orignal ideas but must people just do what everyone else is doing. this is NOT a cd where they are doing what everyone else is doing! its stands out so much from anything i've heard recently, they sing with such passion and i LOVE the acoustic guitar sound they have going.

My new favorite music heros
Unread 12-01-2003, 09:30 PM   #6
none

what is the official website for the shane(s)? The links on this website are wrong. Thanks
Unread 03-09-2004, 10:04 PM   #7
REBIGULATORGLAVIN!!!!

Send a message via AIM to The Professor
I gave it a 10. It's an amazing album. If you're looking for good worship and/or if you like good acoustic guitar stuff, this is it. Great vocal harmonies, "guitar craziness"-the rhythms they do in "Unto You" are so great. That's probably my favorite track, but they're all great.

The Professor is offline   Reply With Quote