Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > CGR Stuff > CD Reviews > J
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Rank the overall quality of this CD, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest
1 13 50.00%
2 1 3.85%
3 1 3.85%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 1 3.85%
7 0 0%
8 2 7.69%
9 0 0%
10 8 30.77%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-06-2005, 02:24 PM   #16
happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not here
Oh my gosh..THAT IS NOT JUMP5 IN HIS/HER SIGNATURE. Get a clue.

Ok Not here, then

A. Who is it?

B. Whoever it is, they still look stupid..

-[R]-ChurchPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 07-06-2005, 02:27 PM   #17
happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not here
Oh my gosh..THAT IS NOT JUMP5 IN HIS/HER SIGNATURE. Get a clue.

And by the way, how about you get a clue, and stop being an obnoxious noob. Have a good day. =D

Unread 07-25-2005, 06:36 AM   #18

oh my gosh. jump5 is sooooooooooooo annoying (happyhappyhappy-everythingishappy. why can't they have a mad song?).
a long time ago i used to like one of their songs, but now that i have a brain (okay, sort of) and detest them.
i just cannot stand them. at all. i feel sick to my stomach every time someone mentions their names. my sister got their cd from the lib once. i almost murdered her for putting it in my cd player. that's how much i dislike jump5.
i'm sure they're nice people and all, but they should not be putting out music. it's seriously dangerous.

canguru2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2005, 08:59 PM   #19
happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canguru2
oh my gosh. jump5 is sooooooooooooo annoying (happyhappyhappy-everythingishappy. why can't they have a mad song?).
a long time ago i used to like one of their songs, but now that i have a brain (okay, sort of) and detest them.
i just cannot stand them. at all. i feel sick to my stomach every time someone mentions their names. my sister got their cd from the lib once. i almost murdered her for putting it in my cd player. that's how much i dislike jump5.
i'm sure they're nice people and all, but they should not be putting out music. it's seriously dangerous.

I love you.
Unread 05-01-2008, 04:09 PM   #20

here's the real truth Jump5 is OK, but if you want to here some REAL music listen to pureNRG or carrie underwood.[P.S. I hate my name now!]
jump5=best band is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2008, 05:01 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jump5=best band View Post
here's the real truth Jump5 is OK, but if you want to here some REAL music listen to pureNRG or carrie underwood.[P.S. I hate my name now!]
Eww...PNRG is worse than Jump5...at least J5 is listenable...and not a couple of 12 and 13 year olds with next to no talent...
For years I used a typical off-the-shelf bar-type soap and I had no idea that, even though I rinsed properly and thoroughly after every cleansing, there was still a soap scum residue on my hands and fingers.
This negatively affected my tone in ways that I just can't describe.
Then, on a whim, a few years ago I wandered into a Bath and Body Works store at a local mall and picked up some of their gentle foaming anti-bacterial hand cleansers.
The difference in my guitar's sound is so wickedly improved that I no longer feel the need to buy a new amp or pedals or even strings...EVER!
So, it's my belief that tone is in the soap.
Thank you and goodnight.
nbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2008, 05:19 PM   #22

I got this CD at a white elephant party...after the party, we all went outside and I ceromoniously handed it to my friend who is a high school pitcher, and he did the honors of slinging it across the yard, across the street, and into the lake. We all cheered in celebration. That CD brings back a lot of memories...I've never actually heard it though.
Epilogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2008, 05:46 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epilogue View Post
I got this CD at a white elephant party...after the party, we all went outside and I ceromoniously handed it to my friend who is a high school pitcher, and he did the honors of slinging it across the yard, across the street, and into the lake. We all cheered in celebration. That CD brings back a lot of memories...I've never actually heard it though.
Pure ownage.
For years I used a typical off-the-shelf bar-type soap and I had no idea that, even though I rinsed properly and thoroughly after every cleansing, there was still a soap scum residue on my hands and fingers.
This negatively affected my tone in ways that I just can't describe.
Then, on a whim, a few years ago I wandered into a Bath and Body Works store at a local mall and picked up some of their gentle foaming anti-bacterial hand cleansers.
The difference in my guitar's sound is so wickedly improved that I no longer feel the need to buy a new amp or pedals or even strings...EVER!
So, it's my belief that tone is in the soap.
Thank you and goodnight.
nbfan is offline   Reply With Quote