Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > CGR Stuff > CD Reviews > D
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Rank the overall quality of this CD, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 1 2.94%
4 0 0%
5 1 2.94%
6 0 0%
7 1 2.94%
8 2 5.88%
9 7 20.59%
10 22 64.71%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-09-2002, 06:14 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Mickey
Delirious - Glo

Tracks
1. God You Are My God
2. GLO In The Dark (Pt. 1)
3. God's Romance
4. Investigate
5. GLO In The Dark (Pt. 2)
6. What Would I Have Done
7. My Glorious
8. Everything
9. Hang On To You
10. Intimate Stranger
11. Awaken The Dawn
12. GLO In The Dark (Pt. 3)
13. The Years Go By
14. Jesus' Blood
15. GLO In The Dark (Pt. 4)

For more on Delirious, click here.

Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 06-15-2002, 05:22 AM   #2
[spaz-cow-ski]

It's good, but not as good as their other albums, not including audiolessenover, its better than that.
Unread 08-07-2002, 09:04 PM   #3

A lot of people dont give Glo a chance. If you sit down and listen to this whole album, you'll fall in love with it. It's my favorite Christian album!
SaltyDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2002, 07:53 PM   #4
Brandon Laib

i really like glo a lot more than i like their old stuff, like the cutting edge and that stuff. The old stuff is just kind of boring musically. but glo is something totally different. i think it's their best yet.
Unread 08-31-2002, 11:31 AM   #5
neon

I really enjoyed this album. I gave it an 8.

A line from "Intimate Stranger" is in my sig.
Unread 09-26-2002, 02:02 PM   #6
Vsvehueh.Sat on my phone.

Send a message via MSN to Galatia
I LOVE when the crowd begins to cheer in the background on "My Glorious." That is so amazing. makes my hair stand up when I hear it. I think that Glo is one of their best albums (next to the Deeper Experience, but that is like a greatest hits album).

Last edited by Tracy; 09-26-2002 at 04:46 PM.
Galatia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2002, 10:08 AM   #7
Jesus Freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Galatia
I LOVE when the crowd begins to cheer in the background on "My Glorious." That is so amazing. makes my hair stand up when I hear it. I think that Glo is one of their best albums (next to the Deeper Experience, but that is like a greatest hits album).
We are so alike! :keek:
Unread 11-28-2002, 07:56 AM   #8

i really really like my glorious... my youth group did it for a while for worship. the newest passion c.d (our love is loud) has it on there done by chris tomlin, it is done very well, im glad the song is getting out to people. Yea, when i get that c.d i heard alot of negative things about it and i had already been playing my glorious with the band so i didnt listen to it unless i was listening to my glorious.. but after listening to it i'll have to say its pretty good. i dont like the flow between songs, its really weird. alot of songs are the same. but there are alot of amazing lyrics on the c.d and its totally unique.. set apart from all other worship that came out around the same time for that reason i really like the c.d
Unread 11-28-2002, 07:31 PM   #9

rdentwurship:
i really really like my glorious... my youth group did it for a while for worship. the newest passion c.d (our love is loud) has it on there done by chris tomlin, it is done very well, im glad the song is getting out to people. Yea, when i get that c.d i heard alot of negative things about it and i had already been playing my glorious with the band so i didnt listen to it unless i was listening to my glorious.. but after listening to it i'll have to say its pretty good. i dont like the flow between songs, its really weird. alot of songs are the same. but there are alot of amazing lyrics on the c.d and its totally unique.. set apart from all other worship that came out around the same time for that reason i really like the c.d

Concerning the flow of it, you really need to appreciate music outside of your normal "worship" genre, like that of the concept albums back in the 1960s and 70s from the Beatles and Pink Floyd. I enjoy secular and christian music, and this cd really didnt hold back on the sound at all giving it a more "outside of the box" feel. Thats why its so great when Delirious' passionate lyrics get thrown into the mix. Definitely a good cd to outreach with!
~Charlie

Last edited by Tracy; 11-28-2002 at 08:21 PM.
SaltyDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2002, 09:44 PM   #10

dont get me wrong, its a good c.d but when you are used to hearing a certain way a c.d is made it hard to get used to it. im not into the 60's and 70's bands but delirious is really good and totally creative... thats why i said i liked it- cause it is different.
rdentwurship is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2003, 12:14 PM   #11
The Late, Great PfR

Send a message via AIM to guitarplayer4jc
Excellent artwork on this record. It's definitely different than your average CD; better. The tracks flow together beautifully, and the music is fresh and original. Awesome production!

Huh?
guitarplayer4jc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2003, 02:00 PM   #12

Words cannot describe how awesome this CD is. People mention how it makes your hair stand up on my glorious, the entire CD makes my hair stand up. Cutting Edge is boring musically, King of Fools is alright, Mezzamorphis was the best untill this came out and they havnt topped it yet, Touch/Audio... are good but they dont touch Glo. You cant argue that Glo is the best worship/rock CD in christian music ever made. I think the songs flow together beutifully, not comparable to Pink Floyd, but they flow great, especially Intimate Stranger and Awaken The Dawn, also What Would I Have Done into My Glorious. Igonore tha bad rep, buy this CD, it will quickly become the soundtrack of your life. The songs are the most intimate and sincere they have ever been, except for follow, and the lyrics are beutiful. Just go buy it.
mansonstinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2003, 03:21 PM   #13
Yellow is stupid.

Send a message via AIM to God's Jedi Send a message via MSN to God's Jedi
Excellent CD. Definitely in my top 5 ever. EVerything is perfect on this CD. Not a bad aong anywhere.
Let those who worship evil's might
Beware my power...
Green Lantern's light.
God's Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2004, 10:53 AM   #14
No Longer a User

Their best CD that I have heard.
bmcneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 10:02 PM   #15
visual binary

yes this rocks. just got it today. . . finally. . . been wanting it forever. I love bands that can make albums flow. It is so much better than just a song. Immaculate.

The only one who needs to think really hard about Schrodinger's Cat is Schrodinger's Mouse.
Longhorn26 is offline   Reply With Quote