Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > CGR Stuff > CD Reviews > C
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Rank the overall quality of this CD, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 0 0%
7 0 0%
8 1 20.00%
9 1 20.00%
10 3 60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-09-2002, 05:46 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Mickey
Chambers, Danny - Sing Over Me Again

Tracks
1. Quiet Time
2. Exclusively Yours
3. Heart Refuge
4. Grace is Abounding
5. Wonders of Your Grace
6. Overwhelmed
7. Sing Over Me Again
8. Heavenly Lover
9. The Unveiling
10. We Behold Your Glory

For more on Danny Chambers, click here.

Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 02-05-2004, 10:30 PM   #2

Life Changing CD

This CD is absolutely amazing. For those of you who love to go deep into HIS presence this CD will definitely take you there. The awesome atmosphere of intimacy that is created through this CD will take you to a place in His presence where your life will be changed forever. The music of danny chambers has truly been an inspiration to me and has gotten me through many tough times. My life has been touched by the Master and yours can to if you allow His life changing power to ride on the sound of this music into your own life.
jessnrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2004, 03:40 PM   #3

Sing Over Me Again

Sing over me again is a very good cd that I own. I have bought several of his CD"s and have given them to my friends as gifts. I know Pastor's Danny and Jill Chambers personally when I attended their Church (before having to move back to my hometown to take care of my mother who died of a brain tumor.) Pastor Danny's Wonder's Of Your Love CD was very comforting to my mother before she died, and to this day it is still my favorite. Sing over me again was not out when my mother was still alive. Pastor Danny's songs have encouraged and healed me several times when I was hurting both physically and spiritually. DANNY CHAMBERS MUSIC IS ANOINTED AND HAS GOD'S SEAL OF APPROVAL ALL OVER IT. Pastor Danny is the modern day David of this generation, he is a great musician, psalmist and shepard to his flock at Oasis. What David was on the harp Danny is on the keyboards.

sherryn

Last edited by Mickey; 02-01-2005 at 08:53 PM.
sherryn is offline   Reply With Quote