Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > CGR Stuff > CD Reviews > A
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Rank the overall quality of this CD, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest
1 1 2.63%
2 0 0%
3 1 2.63%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 1 2.63%
7 1 2.63%
8 4 10.53%
9 6 15.79%
10 24 63.16%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-09-2003, 06:58 PM   #16

Send a message via AIM to Heavy C
imclayinaz: I give this CD an 8.
I like their more experimental CD's, like Some Kind Of Zombie and Lift, but this one being their most "pop" sounding CD isn't bad.

I don't think you can place Lift in the "experimental" category.
From the feeling I got from the band's statements...this is the direction the badn wants to go in..not just dabbling in a trend.....I for one wouldn't mind it at all..I lvoed Lift...but Underdog introduced me to Audio A.....so its my sentimental fav.

-Cal-The-One-Who-Loves-Talking-Back-When-People-Can't-Friendly-argue-Til-Later

and I'm Still Listening."

Last edited by Tracy; 01-13-2003 at 08:19 PM.
Heavy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 02-12-2003, 06:01 PM   #17

Send a message via MSN to MobMan924
Great album! I would give it a ten even if the only good song was The Houseplant song!
11 out of 10!
Unread 09-13-2003, 11:13 AM   #18
afick

I vote 10

This is the Audio CD that I first heard. It rock's! I personally think that it's a ten, and the variety is great. They go from almost hard rock to swing! Great CD
Unread 09-18-2003, 01:33 PM   #19
Resident Keaggy Expert

Send a message via AIM to PKfanSteph Send a message via MSN to PKfanSteph Send a message via Yahoo to PKfanSteph
This is a strong CD, but I still don't think it's their best work. I will probably always be partial to BLOOM. But, hey, who can argue with "The Houseplant Song"?!
Unread 11-30-2003, 08:17 PM   #20

Thumbs up one of the best cd's

with worldwide this is the best album of audio adrenaline
ericstocchero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2003, 08:22 AM   #21

I think this ties with Bloom for best AudioA cd. You wouldn't regret buying it.

www.ilikeskateboarding.com

royalruckusfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2003, 01:28 AM   #22

In my opinion, this is a fantastic CD, but they missed out the two best tracks to put onto Hit Parade- It's Over (This song is as good as any on Worldwide!) and Let My Love Open the Door. But the CD is a 10/10. The strongest message of all is in 'The Houseplant Song' - There is nothing wrong with rock music. I believe that Heavy Metal is perfectly alright in church, as long as it doesn't take away from the main point that we go to church- to praise God. Hymns are basically telling God that we are stuck in the 15th century and we expect God to stay back there. We are also telling Him that he is boring- like hymns. Hymns have no place in the church today.
SAKilgour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2004, 07:12 PM   #23
underdog!!!!

wow. this is amazing. not a bad song on this cd. first of you have mighty good leader, a song that promises a good rest of the album. then it goes right into the title track, a rockin' tune about how christians are sometimes looked down on because we give everything up to god, but in reality, this makes us stronger. next is get down, an awsome song about how god will lift us up when we get down. right there is three songs that are amazing, and theres more to come!!! next is good life. what its saying is that, though we may lose everything in life that matters to us, in jesus we will find more than what the world has to offer. next is let my love open the door. its a pretty awesome song, telling people that our love can open others hearts to jesus. next is hands and feet, an awesome song!!!!! it is a worship song saying that im gonna give eveything to jesus and go where he wants me to go. truly awesome song. next is jesus movement, a very happy song about, with a little southern, across the border feel, about finding jesus in other countries other than the us. dc ten is a swingabilly rock tune, just a fun remake of the song of thier first album. very fun. next is this day, another worship song aboutgiving every day to jesus. it is well is remake of the classic hym, a duet with jennifer knapp. its a really good song jk ads to it alot. next is its over. this is a rocking tune!!!!! one of the hihglits. houseplant song is a fun track, would have been better if it was a hidden track about how rock is NOT evil. go rock and roll!!! like john cooper said, you CANT stop the rock!!! tis album deserves a ten, and thats what it got. see ya
Unread 01-06-2004, 07:25 PM   #24
Thinking Summer

Send a message via Yahoo to Jo Mo
Igot the CD shortly after it first came out. One of my favs Bloom is another.
Jo Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2004, 07:27 AM   #25
The Smart Guy

Send a message via AIM to Brian-Alexander Send a message via MSN to Brian-Alexander Send a message via Yahoo to Brian-Alexander Send a message via Skype™ to Brian-Alexander
A 10! Great Cd
Unread 07-17-2004, 11:29 AM   #26

Best

This is aa best cd overall i think. You just can't get enough of... well all the songs. Actually having said that there is only one on this cd that isnt absolutely aa to the max, number 7 Jesus movement (just dont do it for me). But yes overal a 10!
kingzulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2005, 02:16 AM   #27
Funky Spunky

This is definitely the best cd ever released by Audio Adrenaline. Not a bad song on it. Iwould have to give it a ten.
Unread 08-18-2005, 06:29 PM   #28
Batteries not included.

Great, great CD. It has some awesome songs on it, especially the first and last, but the whole cd is great.
ChurchPunk 2 is offline   Reply With Quote