Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Deeper Issues > Current Events
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-28-2018, 08:53 AM   #1
There is no Pepe Silvia

Korean Summit: North and South Vow to End War

"The leaders of North and South Korea have committed themselves to the complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula and pledged to bring a formal end to the Korean War, 65 years after hostilities ceased.

In a remarkable day-long summit that weighed heavy with symbolism, South Korean President Moon Jae-in and his North Korean counterpart, Kim Jong Un embraced, planted a tree and talked alone for more than 30 minutes.

Then they signed the Panmunjom Declaration for Peace, Prosperity and Unification on the Korean Peninsula, which commits the two countries to denuclearization and talks to bring a formal end to conflict. It was a startling conclusion to the first meeting between leaders of the two countries in 10 years."

Source: https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/27/asia/...ntl/index.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSPrestonEsq View Post
...wives are expensive upkeep...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
Ben Toast, I have been sanctioned by the official CGRARC (Christian Guitar Resources Awesome-ness Recognition Committee) to declare that henceforth and hitherto, you are awesome.
Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 04-28-2018, 08:57 AM   #2
Rey de CGR
Administrator

paid
Call me a skeptic, but I think that the north is up to something. It would be sweet if this actually panned out... But I'm trying to figure out what they're in it for. Historic event, though, and I hope it's for real.

Donate blood and save up to three lives! Skeptical or curious about the facts? Please click here and find out from the experts!
DaGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2018, 12:52 PM   #3
Deets Go Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGeek View Post
Call me a skeptic, but I think that the north is up to something. It would be sweet if this actually panned out... But I'm trying to figure out what they're in it for. Historic event, though, and I hope it's for real.
This is the only place that I can echo those sentiments. It seems like most folks on Facebook are all about how great it is and that Trump is a miracle worker.That or they still think he has done nothing to have a hand in it. To what degree his actions have influenced this, I do not know, but I do think he has helped.

Follow my ramblings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giga Hertz View Post
I would throw any bro under the bus for a Cheeto. Or a ho for that matter.

Not like a ho ho, mind you. Like a godly ho.
bravesfan007 is offline   Reply With Quote