Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Hobbies & Entertainment > Christian Music
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-15-2017, 02:59 PM   #16

if anybody is still looking at this thread: i really love southern Gospel music. i think it's the best there is. but i don't know much of any of the artists. and i don't even know if i want to know. i listen to Christian music very often, but i don't care very much about "following" the artists anymore.

it's kind of hard to keep up with the singers and artists when it comes to P & W music, cause any good song gets recorded by several people and i seldom know who did the original version, know what i mean? but i'm not concerned with it.

but i DO know who Kari Jobe is.

mark in ky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 04-21-2017, 03:54 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark in ky View Post
if anybody is still looking at this thread: i really love southern Gospel music. i think it's the best there is. but i don't know much of any of the artists. and i don't even know if i want to know. i listen to Christian music very often, but i don't care very much about "following" the artists anymore.

it's kind of hard to keep up with the singers and artists when it comes to P & W music, cause any good song gets recorded by several people and i seldom know who did the original version, know what i mean? but i'm not concerned with it.

but i DO know who Kari Jobe is.
I'm a huge Hinsons fan. Well, actually I'm just huge, that's why my wife put us on a low carb diet!
I agree with the redux in southern gospel too. Bill Gaither or Gerald Crabb writes them and everybody and their cousin Bob records them!

www.gospel2truckers.com
Ehud_ is offline   Reply With Quote