Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Musicians > Guitar
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-14-2017, 03:59 AM   #1

Cool Need info about telecaster single coil pickups!

Howdy,
I am I have been going crazy looking for a tele to buy. I have enough to get a decent one but I'll be almost certainly getting it offline since the nearest guitar store is no where near where I live. I don't need info about telecaster guitars, I already know that even the cheaper ones have the potential to sound incredible! I do not however, know which pickups give tele'a the sound that I personally fell in love with!! I'm very much into the bright sound of two single coils so knowing that, which pickups are better known for a powerful lead tone??? I'm sure you've all heard a a few solos here and there where the guitar sounds just as if it were crying!!! I realize that term gets thrown around a lot but I don't mean it lightly. If I could just get some suggestions and personal opinions I'm open to all feedback since I am not in a position where going to a guitar shop is possible.

Jake Ak E is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 03-15-2017, 12:24 AM   #2
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to thesteve
Something traditional like what Seymour Duncan offers should do the trick no problem.

But

I would get it first and see if the stock setup fits the bill.

I'm a podcaster
thesteve is offline   Reply With Quote