Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Hobbies & Entertainment > Christian Music
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-07-2017, 07:26 PM   #1
The Elephant in Your Room
 
Ben Toast's Avatar
 

Joined: Feb 2011
Location: The Monks
Posts: 5,020
paid
The Classic Crime

Anyone been keeping up with them lately? Anyone fund their kickstarter last year for the new album? I'm watching one of their backer rewards (live videos from the Albatross tour) and it's really good. Like, REALLY good. I'm stoked for the new album this year (though, considering I own everything they've put out from Seattle until now, I might be a bit of a fanboy).

__________________
I hope that all is well in heaven, 'cause it's all shot to hell down here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSPrestonEsq View Post
...wives are expensive upkeep...
Ben Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 03-07-2017, 08:15 PM   #2
Basically... run.
 
Giga Hertz's Avatar
 

Joined: Oct 2007
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 4,817
paid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Toast View Post
Anyone been keeping up with them lately? Anyone fund their kickstarter last year for the new album? I'm watching one of their backer rewards (live videos from the Albatross tour) and it's really good. Like, REALLY good. I'm stoked for the new album this year (though, considering I own everything they've put out from Seattle until now, I might be a bit of a fanboy).
I only have a couple of albums from Google Play (and for one of them they only had an instrumental rather than the original... weird), but I love them. My friend put me onto them. They are awesomesauce. I love The Coldest Heart.

Also, they're Christians, but I'm fairly certain they classify themselves as secular.
__________________
~ Josh

Bass - Yamaha TRBX 505, Yamaha RBX 375
Acoustic Guitars - Ovation Celebrity Deluxe CC48, J. Watson & Co. WD150TB, J&D Luthier
Electric Guitars - Fender Classic '72 Telecaster Thinline (2007), Maton Mastersound, Epiphone Les Paul Studio Chameleon, SX VTG Series Tele copy, Ibanez SA
Guitar Amp - Fender Mustang IV V2
Bass Amp - Behringer Ultrabass BXL1800A
Gear - POD HD500X, Zoom G9.2tt, Zoom B9.1ut, Boss DD-20

Warning: This journal may contain diary

But He was pierced for our transgressions
He was crushed for our iniquities;
The punishment that brought us peace was upon Him,
And by His wounds we are healed.
Giga Hertz is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2017, 08:57 PM   #3
The Elephant in Your Room
 
Ben Toast's Avatar
 

Joined: Feb 2011
Location: The Monks
Posts: 5,020
paid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giga Hertz View Post
I only have a couple of albums from Google Play (and for one of them they only had an instrumental rather than the original... weird), but I love them. My friend put me onto them. They are awesomesauce. I love The Coldest Heart.

Also, they're Christians, but I'm fairly certain they classify themselves as secular.
They're a tricky bunch to group. I don't like the "christian music" "secular music" forum separation, but to each their own. :P
__________________
I hope that all is well in heaven, 'cause it's all shot to hell down here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSPrestonEsq View Post
...wives are expensive upkeep...
Ben Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:52 PM.


Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2