Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Community > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-30-2016, 06:16 PM   #1
and you were wondering??
Administrator
 
Uptown Thrunk's Avatar
 

Joined: Aug 2004
Location: In the bedrock of Being.
Posts: 14,713
paid
App vs. Website

Which do you prefer? Which way of accessing CGR enhances your experience the most?

I really enjoy this place much more when I get on my laptop and get on the full site. While I really enjoy the convenience of the app, it is so much easier to interact with others and post when I am on the actual site.

I get a bit frustrated trying to type on my phone. And, it makes it so much harder to do elaborate quotes.

I wish I got on my laptop more. I may try to so that I can boost my interactions on here.

__________________
Hello! Come visit my blog! http://taylormweaver.wordpress.com/

Yes... I am the official "Knight Who Will Write Something On Derrida".
Bask in the wonderful glory.

"outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend... inside a dog it is too dark to read."
-groucho marx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon_Hunter View Post
Taylor, you just got drive-by theologied.
Uptown Thrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 08-30-2016, 08:37 PM   #2
Rey de CGR
Administrator
 
DaGeek's Avatar
 

Joined: Nov 2005
Location: Here
Posts: 13,387
paid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uptown Thrunk
Which do you prefer? Which way of accessing CGR enhances your experience the most? I really enjoy this place much more when I get on my laptop and get on the full site. While I really enjoy the convenience of the app, it is so much easier to interact with others and post when I am on the actual site. I get a bit frustrated trying to type on my phone. And, it makes it so much harder to do elaborate quotes. I wish I got on my laptop more. I may try to so that I can boost my interactions on here.
Same here. I use the app almost all the time for convenience, but the web version is way better on the PC.
__________________
I am most definitely a guy.


Donate blood and save up to three lives! Skeptical or curious about the facts? Please click here and find out from the experts!
DaGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2016, 06:44 AM   #3
Old School
Administrator
 
Leboman's Avatar
 

Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Geezerville
Posts: 55,885
I no longer have a smartphone so I use the actual website 100% of the time.
__________________
Nothing (Without You)
Granville Center Church of Christ Sermons
YouTube
My German is pre-industrial and mostly religious.
Leboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2016, 07:04 AM   #4
\_(ツ)_/
 
Giuseppe's Avatar
 

Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Now look at this net!
Posts: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leboman View Post
website 100% of the time
Same
__________________
Giuseppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2016, 07:15 AM   #5
Deets Go Here
 
bravesfan007's Avatar
 

Joined: Jul 2002
Location: Right Behind You
Posts: 14,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGeek
Same here. I use the app almost all the time for convenience, but the web version is way better on the PC.
I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. I would love to see the app gain additional functionality, but I don't see that happening. The main reason I use it is for the ease of whipping it out of my pocket and checking in throughout the day.
__________________
If you are offended by most posts, please do not feel alone. I am an equal opportunity offender. I will offend everyone.

Follow my ramblings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer.
Your mother appears to have been infected by Kentl.
bravesfan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2016, 02:55 AM   #6
Registered User
 

Joined: Jul 2016
Location: Turkey
Posts: 17
I prefer website
Clodia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2016, 07:18 AM   #7
Deets Go Here
 
bravesfan007's Avatar
 

Joined: Jul 2002
Location: Right Behind You
Posts: 14,092
In a strange turn of events, the app appears to work better on iOS 10 than the previous versions.
__________________
If you are offended by most posts, please do not feel alone. I am an equal opportunity offender. I will offend everyone.

Follow my ramblings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer.
Your mother appears to have been infected by Kentl.
bravesfan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2016, 07:22 AM   #8
Old School
Administrator
 
Leboman's Avatar
 

Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Geezerville
Posts: 55,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan007 View Post
In a strange turn of events, the app appears to work better on iOS 10 than the previous versions.
Interesting.
__________________
Nothing (Without You)
Granville Center Church of Christ Sermons
YouTube
My German is pre-industrial and mostly religious.
Leboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:04 AM.


Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2