Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Deeper Issues > Prayer Requests & Testimonies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-11-2016, 11:02 PM   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to Heaberlin2010
Prayer for a second job and other struggles.

I've had alot going on and don't get me wrong at all I am thankful. I am also in need of prayer.

1. Basically my job has all but eliminated the position I have within it. I did not get promoted to the line as the other dish washer did. They have done away with the dish washer basically at my job to "cut costs" apparently. I've been passed over moving to the line atleast 6 times in the last year and I am basically out of a 2nd job right now. Its just been rough because I was always told I was going to get moved up or talked about moving up but nothing ever happened. So I am in need of another part time job to compliment ministry and being a bassist.

2. For my band and all the stuff we have done together. We're breaking up and that's a heavy weight on me. Its always hard to go almost separate ways since spending lots of time together every day, week, and month for 6 months. Its really really bitter-sweet.

3. Most of you do not know about my recent health issues. I had a seizure 2 days before my audition with the band and because of it I have no drivers license until July. Its rough not being able to do things I'd like in ministry and music because I cannot drive.

All of these things come down to God's provision and His peace. Peace is something I am attempted to find. However everytime I feel like Im making that headway in feeling peaceful 100 more things inside and out flare to try and disrupt that peace and I am just flat out exhausted with all the issues going on. There's like atleast 10 I could go through but these were the top 3. Just hoping my brothers and sisters here could be encouraging and praying for me because I am in need of it. Thank you again.

Heaberlin2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 05-14-2016, 08:35 AM   #2
Super Mom

paid
I am praying for you.
Unread 05-14-2016, 12:16 PM   #3
and you were wondering??
Administrator

paid
Oh man. That is a heavy load. Will be praying for you, man.

Yes... I am the official "Knight Who Will Write Something On Derrida".
Bask in the wonderful glory.

"outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend... inside a dog it is too dark to read."
-groucho marx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon_Hunter View Post
Taylor, you just got drive-by theologied.
Uptown Thrunk is offline   Reply With Quote