Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > CGR Stuff > Site Issues & Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-26-2015, 10:47 PM   #1
whatsisthisidonteven
 
SporkV's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Up a hill.
Posts: 5,006
Subscription Emails getting caught in Gmail spam filter

I've noticed this for the last week or so, my Technology forum subscription email is getting caught in the Gmail spam filter, even after I've been telling it that it's not spam.

Might need to look into whats caused it to suddenly become considered "spam"...

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
What's the trick for the Hell level? I'm struggling through it atm. It's kicking my butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer. View Post
...Jesus?
SporkV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 09-26-2015, 10:55 PM   #2
ITALICS
Administrator
 
mtlmouth's Avatar
 

Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,409
paid
Hmm. Bummer.

Honestly, I'm not really sure what to tell you beyond that. I highly doubt anything changed on CGR's end, so it's probably a change GMail made, and I haven't got the slightest idea what changes would need to be made to get around it.
mtlmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2015, 12:52 AM   #3
Mr. Kvorkomiskinovichlich
 
Frank1234's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 7,283
Do you open every email?

Google's spam filters are "smart", and if it detects consistent emails like that, where you ignore them, it'll put them in spam.

Fun fact: my school gmail now considers all the sports emails my school sends me as spam, and I agree with it
Frank1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2015, 04:12 PM   #4
whatsisthisidonteven
 
SporkV's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Up a hill.
Posts: 5,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank1234 View Post
Do you open every email?

Google's spam filters are "smart", and if it detects consistent emails like that, where you ignore them, it'll put them in spam.

Fun fact: my school gmail now considers all the sports emails my school sends me as spam, and I agree with it
I usually open them, skim them, then delete them. You'd think if its a "smart" thing, that clicking the "Not Spam" button would counteract that...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
What's the trick for the Hell level? I'm struggling through it atm. It's kicking my butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer. View Post
...Jesus?
SporkV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2015, 08:01 PM   #5
Deets Go Here
 
bravesfan007's Avatar
 

Joined: Jul 2002
Location: Right Behind You
Posts: 14,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkV
I usually open them, skim them, then delete them. You'd think if its a "smart" thing, that clicking the "Not Spam" button would counteract that...
Indeed, but it doesn't seem to take hold.
__________________
If you are offended by most posts, please do not feel alone. I am an equal opportunity offender. I will offend everyone.

Follow my ramblings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer.
Your mother appears to have been infected by Kentl.
bravesfan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
None

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:26 PM.


Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2