Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Hobbies & Entertainment > Technology
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-30-2015, 12:57 PM   #31
The Overheader

Android Marshmallow| Wikipedia

There's probably gonna be more details by the end of next month? Maybe soon, or possibly later.

These aren't the --->corgi's<--- you are looking for"

I might be young, or old, but i am a part of God. I have changed thanks to him. I came here for a reason, and i'm trying to make that reason last. I respect the Lord. Jesus is my savior. I am a believer

Even Christians Can Rock</My Blog>

This Journal is Awesome!

First Ever Thread
Laturus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 08-30-2015, 01:09 PM   #32
\_(ツ)_/

"Android Marshmallow introduces a redesigned permission model: there are now only eight permission categories, and applications are no longer automatically granted all of their specified permissions at installation time. An opt-in system is now used, in which users are prompted to grant or deny individual permissions (such as the ability to access the camera or microphone) to an application when they are needed. Applications remember their permission grants, and they can be adjusted by the user at any time. The new permission model will be used only by applications compiled for Marshmallow using its software development kit (SDK), while all other applications will continue to use the previous permission model."
Unread 08-30-2015, 01:26 PM   #33
The Overheader

So, here's what Wikipedia says...

"Android 6.0 "Marshmallow" is an upcoming update to the Android mobile operating system, most likely to be released in Q3 2015 ("tentatively slated for September"),with its third and final preview released on August 17, 2015. First unveiled at Google I/O on May 28, 2015, Marshmallow will primarily focus on incremental improvements and other feature additions.

The Android "M" developer preview was released on May 28, 2015, for the Nexus 5 and Nexus 6 phones, the Nexus 9 tablet, and the Nexus Player set-top box. The third developer preview was released on August 17, 2015 for the Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 9 and Nexus Player devices, and was updated to MPA44I that brought fixes related to Android for Work profiles."

And, here's a preview pic of Android Marshmallow

These aren't the --->corgi's<--- you are looking for"

I might be young, or old, but i am a part of God. I have changed thanks to him. I came here for a reason, and i'm trying to make that reason last. I respect the Lord. Jesus is my savior. I am a believer

Even Christians Can Rock</My Blog>

This Journal is Awesome!

First Ever Thread
Laturus is offline   Reply With Quote