Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Deeper Issues > Prayer Requests & Testimonies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-07-2015, 09:31 AM   #1
Ax
Rabid Wombat

My cousin's daughter

I've posted on here before about my cousin and his daughter Mallorie. She was born with several very rare congenital defects. Originally they thought she wouldn't make it to 6 months old. She's either Two years old or just about there now.

Monday she and her mother flew to Boston to have corrective surgery on her heart. Last night I got a text from my Father, Mallorie is in extremely critical condition. She made it through the night, but my cousin, Parker, was asked to fly up to Boston, something they originally were not going to do because of the cost. I don't know any more details, but prayer would be appreciated.

Latest update from her mother:
"Poor girl. There just aren't any words to describe how this feels at her age. She was "stable" overnight but still not in a very good place.
They are going in this morning to open up her fenestration from the fontan because it clotted and it needs to be open to help decrease the drainage from her chest tubes. Will update more through the day♥"

AXimus AXamillion AXington
First of his name, moderator of the guitars and other instruments forums, changer of journal titles, haver of long titular epithets.

Current Rig:
Guitars: The NightShade, Fender Big Block Toronado, Fender Marauder, Fender Strat, Rogue ST-4
Pedals: Dunlop Crybaby -> SBN Soviet Power Booster -> SBN Modded Ibanez TS7 Tube Screamer -> SBN Discombobulamodulator -> Modded EHX Nano Small Clone -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner.
Amps: EVH 5150 III 50 Watt, Vox Night Train 15 Watt
Cabs: Late 80s Peavey 412-MS Sheffield 1290.

Public Blog

Last edited by Ax; 07-07-2015 at 10:48 AM.
Ax is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 07-07-2015, 10:43 AM   #2
Ax
Rabid Wombat

https://www.facebook.com/teammallorie

First of his name, moderator of the guitars and other instruments forums, changer of journal titles, haver of long titular epithets.

Current Rig:
Guitars: The NightShade, Fender Big Block Toronado, Fender Marauder, Fender Strat, Rogue ST-4
Pedals: Dunlop Crybaby -> SBN Soviet Power Booster -> SBN Modded Ibanez TS7 Tube Screamer -> SBN Discombobulamodulator -> Modded EHX Nano Small Clone -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner.

Public Blog

Unread 07-07-2015, 07:43 PM   #3
Super Mom

paid
Praying for Mallorie and your family.
Unread 08-04-2015, 01:04 PM   #4
Ax
Rabid Wombat

She's still in Boston. Her lung collapsed either yesterday or the day before. It's still critical, but a lot less than when I first posted here.

Current Rig:

Public Blog

Unread 08-04-2015, 01:39 PM   #5
OG Spinning Chinchilla
Administrator

Thanks for the update. Continuing to pray.
Mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2015, 11:21 PM   #6
Ax
Rabid Wombat

Mallorie passed away earlier today. I can't imagine what Parker and Paisley are going through. But she was in a lot of pain, and any attempt to save her life would just have prolonged her suffering. She's not suffering anymore.

Current Rig:

Public Blog

Unread 08-30-2015, 08:22 PM   #7
Super Mom

paid
Praying for Parker and Paisley, for God to touch their bruised and aching hearts. Rest in peace, sweet angel baby.
Unread 09-03-2015, 01:32 PM   #8
Ax
Rabid Wombat

The funeral is tomorrow, it's going to be rough. Very very rough.

Current Rig:

Public Blog

Unread 09-03-2015, 08:22 PM   #9
Live life on island time

Prayers and condolences for your family
JayGLongBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2015, 10:46 PM   #10
OG Spinning Chinchilla
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ax View Post
The funeral is tomorrow, it's going to be rough. Very very rough.
I have only been to one funeral for a child. It was really hard. I will be thinking of you and your family and praying for all of you.
Mara is offline   Reply With Quote