Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Deeper Issues > Life Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-24-2015, 01:58 PM   #1

Unhappy Relationship issues (please help)

Please delete...

"Without God there is no virtue because there is no prompting of the conscience…without God there is a coarsening of the society; without God democracy will not and cannot long endure…If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a Nation gone under.” Ronald Reagan

Last edited by Psalm27:1; 05-26-2015 at 07:48 AM.
Psalm27:1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 05-24-2015, 03:10 PM   #2
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to thesteve
Uh...um...

If you have a local pastor that you trust, this question might be better suited for them.

I'm a podcaster
thesteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2015, 03:35 PM   #3
Tired of being attacked

I would say you have gotten yourself in quite a mess there and there is not going to be an easy fix.

There are the issues of sexual immorality, and such which greatly complicate the issue. The way I see this laid out, it looks to me like you are attempting to find confirmation you should kick her out. I don't say that to be unkind or anything, it just looks to me as if that is where you are heading here.

As a married man for almost 10 years I do want to point out a Proverb that is nearly always true. Proverbs 18:17 The first to plead his case seems right, Until another comes and examines him.

My point in bringing this up is there are two sides to this story across the board. We are by virtue of the medium only going to get one side here. This means the advice we give would be tainted by being an incomplete view.

However, I would seriously look to some local counsel if there is some. Someone who can see all sides of this would be ideal. I would try a local pastor.

With those caveats I would say my gut instinct would be to look at a change in the relationship where you no longer are living in immorality whatever that takes.

My Life.
BillSPrestonEsq is offline   Reply With Quote