Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Hobbies & Entertainment > Technology
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-13-2015, 12:41 PM   #61
The Overheader

Very interesting. So, I wonder if Apple would upgrade it. Which, I think they will. I mean, it won't look too bad in a upgrade. But I agree, a price drop would be better. Yeah, I think if they made a upgraded Apple Watch, it would be compatible with their new iPhone or whatever. That's what I think.

These aren't the --->corgi's<--- you are looking for"

I might be young, or old, but i am a part of God. I have changed thanks to him. I came here for a reason, and i'm trying to make that reason last. I respect the Lord. Jesus is my savior. I am a believer

Even Christians Can Rock</My Blog>

This Journal is Awesome!

First Ever Thread

Legos that fly and do cool stuff (What I Do on YT )
Laturus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 05-13-2015, 03:18 PM   #62
Deets Go Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by laturus View Post
Yeah, I think if they made a upgraded Apple Watch, it would be compatible with their new iPhone or whatever. That's what I think.
A new Apple Watch would definitely be compatible with a new iPhone. I own an iPhone 5 that is compatible with the Apple Watch. That means you have the iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, and the my iPhone 5 that are compatible even though it is years old at this point. It may not have all the functionality, but it will still be compatible.

Follow my ramblings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer.
Your mother appears to have been infected by Kentl.
bravesfan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2015, 03:23 PM   #63
The Overheader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan007 View Post
A new Apple Watch would definitely be compatible with a new iPhone. I own an iPhone 5 that is compatible with the Apple Watch. That means you have the iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, and the my iPhone 5 that are compatible even though it is years old at this point. It may not have all the functionality, but it will still be compatible.
Well, there's something I haven't heard yet . That's cool.

I might be young, or old, but i am a part of God. I have changed thanks to him. I came here for a reason, and i'm trying to make that reason last. I respect the Lord. Jesus is my savior. I am a believer

This Journal is Awesome!

First Ever Thread

Unread 06-11-2015, 03:04 PM   #64
The Overheader

Well, I found out that the Fitbit is small. I mean, the LCD display screen is small. It almost gets me interesting of how somebody can fix a small LCD display in a little Fitbit. Also, I think the Apple Watch will be compatible with a lot of the new Apple iOSs. I wonder if it will be compatible with OSX? Maybe. Samsung has made smartwatches. Their smartwatches might compatible with their Galaxy phones. But, it seems like Samsung is going the way that Apple is going.

Here's the Fitbit that I saw.

The screen was extremely small. Kinda cute like . But, maybe there's some other "bigger" Fitbits.

The other thing I was wonder was if the Moto 360 had a "start" screen. Sorta like the Apple Watch. And the Samsung smartwatches. I did have a "clock like" face. Yeah, and it had notifications or "apps". But, it was kinda interesting to me.

This Journal is Awesome!

First Ever Thread

Last edited by SporkV; 06-11-2015 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Merged
Unread 06-11-2015, 06:47 PM   #65
Official CGR Jedi Master

Quote:
But, it seems like Samsung is going the way that Apple is going.
*ahem* Apple is going the way Samsung is going, buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe View Post
This is Giuseppes daily reminder to CPFers that you are super awesome and God has a plan for you

*high five*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leboman View Post
The frequency with which I use the phrase "blows my mind" is directly proportional to the amount of time I spend seriously reading the Bible.
Laguna Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2015, 07:01 PM   #66
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to thesteve
The FitBit is designed for a specific purpose. The screen size is as small as possible because it doesn't affect it's functionality to be that small.

I'm a podcaster
thesteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2015, 07:07 PM   #67
Official CGR Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesteve View Post
The FitBit is designed for a specific purpose. The screen size is as small as possible because it doesn't affect it's functionality to be that small.
This.

It's not supposed to be an extension for phone apps...it just simply gathers data about your body. *wooo-scary* and sends it to an app. It's pretty hardware, basically.

Quote:
This is Giuseppes daily reminder to CPFers that you are super awesome and God has a plan for you

*high five*
Quote:
The frequency with which I use the phrase "blows my mind" is directly proportional to the amount of time I spend seriously reading the Bible.
Unread 06-12-2015, 08:22 AM   #68
The Overheader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laguna Master View Post
*ahem* Apple is going the way Samsung is going, buddy.
How? Apple was made in the early 80s. Are you talking about Apple's new stuff?

This Journal is Awesome!

First Ever Thread

Unread 06-12-2015, 08:35 AM   #69
Official CGR Jedi Master

Quote:
How? Apple was made in the early 80s. Are you talking about Apple's new stuff?
Yes, I'm talking about new stuff. If you really want to read up on some far-out things, look up just what Apple has taken Samsung to court for (and vice-versa). It's really cool.

Quote:

*high five*
Quote:
Unread 06-12-2015, 09:13 AM   #70
The Overheader

Quote:
Yes, I'm talking about new stuff. If you really want to read up on some far-out things, look up just what Apple has taken Samsung to court for (and vice-versa). It's really cool.
I guess that's so.

Well, now I'm hearing that Apple is making a "streaming music" program. Which, that's nice. But, i guess that can prove that Apple does sometimes copy things from other companies.

This Journal is Awesome!

First Ever Thread

Unread 06-12-2015, 09:20 AM   #71
Official CGR Jedi Master

It's not necessarily copying...they're just providing another streaming service. They already own the music that's on iTunes, so they can stream it and make some extra $$$ on the side. It's smart and economical.

Quote:

*high five*
Quote:
Unread 06-12-2015, 02:37 PM   #72
The Overheader

Quote:
It's not necessarily copying...they're just providing another streaming service. They already own the music that's on iTunes, so they can stream it and make some extra $$$ on the side. It's smart and economical.
That's true. And I do use iTunes sometimes. Google Play has that streaming music program too, but their music library has less music than iTunes. But, it isn't bad. $$$ is what most of these tech companies are after. If they can make nice and effience stuff and make dough out of it, that satisfies me a little. Yeah, their are some nice things that tech companies have made.

This Journal is Awesome!

First Ever Thread

Unread 06-12-2015, 09:08 PM   #73
Official CGR Jedi Master

Quote:
That's true. And I do use iTunes sometimes. Google Play has that streaming music program too, but their music library has less music than iTunes. But, it isn't bad. $$$ is what most of these tech companies are after. If they can make nice and effience stuff and make dough out of it, that satisfies me a little. Yeah, their are some nice things that tech companies have made.
Money is what any company is after, not just tech companies. Insurance, stocks, cars, electronics, real estate...all of these major industries are in for profit. That's what keeps the economy rolling and us workers fed and clothed.

Quote:

*high five*
Quote:
Unread 06-12-2015, 10:13 PM   #74
The Overheader

Quote:
Money is what any company is after, not just tech companies. Insurance, stocks, cars, electronics, real estate...all of these major industries are in for profit. That's what keeps the economy rolling and us workers fed and clothed.
That's true . Sadly, some of them just love money. Yeah but it's just what these companies do.

This Journal is Awesome!

First Ever Thread

Unread 07-14-2015, 08:10 AM   #75
The Overheader

Ok, I know it's been some time, but I've got a question.

It looks like there's this Apple Watch app. I'm not sure if it's for security of your Apple Watch or something different. The app is already gonna be on iOS9, snd it's on iOS8.

The other I wonder if Apple Watch had any complains yet. Like, "the strap keeps breaking" or "the OS is too slow" or "it doesn't work". If there's not any, then that's a bit of a surprise, in a good way . Just wondering, and asking.

This Journal is Awesome!

First Ever Thread