Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Hobbies & Entertainment > Technology
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-26-2015, 07:10 PM   #31
The Overheader
 
Laturus's Avatar
 

Joined: Mar 2015
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 3,663
That sounds right. Still, I wonder if the Apple Watch's screen is as durable as a actual watch?

__________________
http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/image.php?u=539868&type=sigpic&dateline=1431384316

These aren't the --->corgi's<--- you are looking for"

I might be young, or old, but i am a part of God. I have changed thanks to him. I came here for a reason, and i'm trying to make that reason last. I respect the Lord. Jesus is my savior. I am a believer

Even Christians Can Rock</My Blog>

This Journal is Awesome!

First Ever Thread
Laturus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 04-26-2015, 07:14 PM   #32
whatsisthisidonteven
 
SporkV's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Up a hill.
Posts: 4,997
Likely. Possibly more so
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
What's the trick for the Hell level? I'm struggling through it atm. It's kicking my butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer. View Post
...Jesus?
SporkV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2015, 07:19 PM   #33
The Overheader
 
Laturus's Avatar
 

Joined: Mar 2015
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 3,663
Hmmm, I thought the Apple Watch would have a more electronic kind of glass.
__________________
http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/image.php?u=539868&type=sigpic&dateline=1431384316

These aren't the --->corgi's<--- you are looking for"

I might be young, or old, but i am a part of God. I have changed thanks to him. I came here for a reason, and i'm trying to make that reason last. I respect the Lord. Jesus is my savior. I am a believer

Even Christians Can Rock</My Blog>

This Journal is Awesome!

First Ever Thread
Laturus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2015, 07:25 PM   #34
Art
Superfly.
Administrator
 
Art's Avatar
 

Joined: May 2002
Location: Northern California
Posts: 41,572
paid
It has a digitizer, if that's what you mean.

Apple watch apparently doesn't have multitouch? So that would be less sophisticated than a phone screen.
__________________
Flickr.
Art is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2015, 07:36 PM   #35
The Overheader
 
Laturus's Avatar
 

Joined: Mar 2015
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 3,663
That's interesting. It's designed like a actual watch. But, if they used the same glass that a actual watch has, then it's very prone to breaking, I think.
__________________
http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/image.php?u=539868&type=sigpic&dateline=1431384316

These aren't the --->corgi's<--- you are looking for"

I might be young, or old, but i am a part of God. I have changed thanks to him. I came here for a reason, and i'm trying to make that reason last. I respect the Lord. Jesus is my savior. I am a believer

Even Christians Can Rock</My Blog>

This Journal is Awesome!

First Ever Thread
Laturus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2015, 07:43 PM   #36
Basically... run.
 
Giga Hertz's Avatar
 

Joined: Oct 2007
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 4,780
paid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
It has a digitizer, if that's what you mean.

Apple watch apparently doesn't have multitouch? So that would be less sophisticated than a phone screen.
Do the Galaxy Gears have multi-touch? My watch is E-Paper so it's hardly as sophisticated as a phone screen. :P
__________________
~ Josh

Bass - Yamaha TRBX 505, Yamaha RBX 375
Acoustic Guitars - Ovation Celebrity Deluxe CC48, J. Watson & Co. WD150TB, J&D Luthier
Electric Guitars - Fender Classic '72 Telecaster Thinline (2007), Maton Mastersound, Epiphone Les Paul Studio Chameleon, SX VTG Series Tele copy, Ibanez SA
Guitar Amp - Fender Mustang IV V2
Bass Amp - Behringer Ultrabass BXL1800A
Gear - POD HD500X, Zoom G9.2tt, Zoom B9.1ut, Boss DD-20

Warning: This journal may contain diary

But He was pierced for our transgressions
He was crushed for our iniquities;
The punishment that brought us peace was upon Him,
And by His wounds we are healed.
Giga Hertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2015, 07:45 PM   #37
The Overheader
 
Laturus's Avatar
 

Joined: Mar 2015
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 3,663
Microsoft has a smart watch too. But, it looks sorta stupid. Maybe.
__________________
http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/image.php?u=539868&type=sigpic&dateline=1431384316

These aren't the --->corgi's<--- you are looking for"

I might be young, or old, but i am a part of God. I have changed thanks to him. I came here for a reason, and i'm trying to make that reason last. I respect the Lord. Jesus is my savior. I am a believer

Even Christians Can Rock</My Blog>

This Journal is Awesome!

First Ever Thread
Laturus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2015, 07:59 PM   #38
Art
Superfly.
Administrator
 
Art's Avatar
 

Joined: May 2002
Location: Northern California
Posts: 41,572
paid
Quote:
Originally Posted by laturus View Post
That's interesting. It's designed like a actual watch. But, if they used the same glass that a actual watch has, then it's very prone to breaking, I think.
Only in the way it looks is it designed like a watch. The insides are incredibly different. And I disagree about watch glass. Completely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giga Hertz View Post
Do the Galaxy Gears have multi-touch? My watch is E-Paper so it's hardly as sophisticated as a phone screen. :P
I have no idea. My work partner wears a Moto 360. I'll ask him. (I totally want one.)
__________________
Flickr.
Art is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2015, 08:04 PM   #39
The Overheader
 
Laturus's Avatar
 

Joined: Mar 2015
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 3,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
Only in the way it looks is it designed like a watch. The insides are incredibly different. And I disagree about watch glass. Completely.
Hmmm, very odd.
__________________
http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/image.php?u=539868&type=sigpic&dateline=1431384316

These aren't the --->corgi's<--- you are looking for"

I might be young, or old, but i am a part of God. I have changed thanks to him. I came here for a reason, and i'm trying to make that reason last. I respect the Lord. Jesus is my savior. I am a believer

Even Christians Can Rock</My Blog>

This Journal is Awesome!

First Ever Thread
Laturus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2015, 08:42 PM   #40
whatsisthisidonteven
 
SporkV's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Up a hill.
Posts: 4,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
I have no idea. My work partner wears a Moto 360. I'll ask him. (I totally want one.)
Those are the only Smartwatches I've seen that look nice, but i still don't see how I'd have much use for one, outside of music controls really.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
What's the trick for the Hell level? I'm struggling through it atm. It's kicking my butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer. View Post
...Jesus?
SporkV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2015, 09:17 PM   #41
The Overheader
 
Laturus's Avatar
 

Joined: Mar 2015
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 3,663
Wait, is the Moto 360 that smart watch that looks exactly like a wristwatch?
__________________
http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/image.php?u=539868&type=sigpic&dateline=1431384316

These aren't the --->corgi's<--- you are looking for"

I might be young, or old, but i am a part of God. I have changed thanks to him. I came here for a reason, and i'm trying to make that reason last. I respect the Lord. Jesus is my savior. I am a believer

Even Christians Can Rock</My Blog>

This Journal is Awesome!

First Ever Thread
Laturus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2015, 09:24 PM   #42
ITALICS
Administrator
 
mtlmouth's Avatar
 

Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,401
paid
A friend of mine has the Moto 360. It seems ginormous.
mtlmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2015, 09:27 PM   #43
The Overheader
 
Laturus's Avatar
 

Joined: Mar 2015
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 3,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlmouth View Post
A friend of mine has the Moto 360. It seems ginormous.
Hmmm, interesting. I think that's the smart watch that looks like a regular watch.
__________________
http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/image.php?u=539868&type=sigpic&dateline=1431384316

These aren't the --->corgi's<--- you are looking for"

I might be young, or old, but i am a part of God. I have changed thanks to him. I came here for a reason, and i'm trying to make that reason last. I respect the Lord. Jesus is my savior. I am a believer

Even Christians Can Rock</My Blog>

This Journal is Awesome!

First Ever Thread
Laturus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2015, 09:42 PM   #44
whatsisthisidonteven
 
SporkV's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Up a hill.
Posts: 4,997
It's the one thats round, yes.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
What's the trick for the Hell level? I'm struggling through it atm. It's kicking my butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer. View Post
...Jesus?
SporkV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2015, 09:48 PM   #45
The Overheader
 
Laturus's Avatar
 

Joined: Mar 2015
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 3,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkV View Post
It's the one thats round, yes.
What does it do? Rather than tell time
__________________
http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/image.php?u=539868&type=sigpic&dateline=1431384316

These aren't the --->corgi's<--- you are looking for"

I might be young, or old, but i am a part of God. I have changed thanks to him. I came here for a reason, and i'm trying to make that reason last. I respect the Lord. Jesus is my savior. I am a believer

Even Christians Can Rock</My Blog>

This Journal is Awesome!

First Ever Thread
Laturus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:18 AM.


Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2