Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Community > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-21-2015, 02:13 PM   #1
**Scream Vocal Tutor**

**Scream vocals tutor**

Anyone interested in learning to scream or perform harsh vocals, you may message me with questions or preferably if you have kik or snapchat, send me your username and I will answer any questions you have. If you're completely new to the practice, I can tell you where to start. Let me know who you want to sound like and we'll work from there You may certainly ask questions on here too, I just may take longer to respond if I don't receive some sort of notification in my email.

Last edited by William_C; 01-21-2015 at 02:44 PM. Reason: fixing and improving
William_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 01-21-2015, 03:07 PM   #2
**Scream Vocal Tutor**

-If you are completely new...tell me a band you would like to sound like, and I will teach you the basics and engagement of the scream.

-For those of you who have already gotten a start on your screams, I will help you with any questions you have. Just let me know what you are having trouble with, or tell me what you'd like to improve upon.
Unread 01-21-2015, 05:49 PM   #3
Rey de CGR
Administrator

paid
What's your background/experience?

Donate blood and save up to three lives! Skeptical or curious about the facts? Please click here and find out from the experts!
DaGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2015, 10:59 PM   #4
Support Southern Rock

What's the starting point? How does one get into screaming? I used to be a lot more interested in this before I was an old married guy, but I'm still interested.
Unread 01-21-2015, 11:28 PM   #5
**Scream Vocal Tutor**

My background/experience is that I've been screaming for about five years, and I am pretty proud of the progress I've made. Something else I pride myself on is my knowledge of the practice itself. I have been screaming for five years but I've been researching it for longer. And I continue to research. I am able (usually) to listen to the vocals of a band and tell you what technique of scream they are executing based on range, presence, breath, and the thickness or "texture" of the scream. Pick a band, and I can tell you the scream they are using and I can teach you how to do it. Some are more difficult to explain than others.
Unread 01-21-2015, 11:33 PM   #6
**Scream Vocal Tutor**

Well sir, if you are asking for a starting point that tells me your starting from scratch. ...without any prior experience, the first step YOU would want to take is to pick a sound. What band do you want to sound like? Keep in mind that because your voice is different, even when accurately mimicking a scream, you will sound different. ...but you can get close. So what band do you wanna sound like?
Unread 01-21-2015, 11:40 PM   #7
**Scream Vocal Tutor**

If anyone would like to hear some samples of my screams, let me know and I will gladly direct you to some videos where you can listen.

Tags
metal, music, screaming, singing, vocals