Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Musicians > Classified Ads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-10-2015, 02:54 PM   #1
...more machine than man.

FS-Egnater, Line6, and Celestion.

Couple of things I'm wanting to sell. Thought I'd put them here before heading to eBay or Craigslist. I have no photos now, but can get them if you want.

Egnater Rebel 30 Head. Love this amp so much I've decided to get the combo. Kinda like a tweaker on steroids. Lots of neat tonal options like tube mix and power selector (1-30 watts). 2 channels, reverb, direct out. Cosmetically in good shape. Includes gigbag, manual, switch, power cable, and a speaker cable.
450 shipped conus, or make me an offer and you pay actual shipping.

Line6 hd500x. I've tried to love this thing, I just don't get a long with it. That said, it's a pro quality piece of equipment with tons of tonal options. It doesn't sound bad at all... It think it has just too many options for my limited time and effort. It is in fantastic shape, used only in the house. Only a few months old. Includes power cable, USB cable, and manual. 400 shipped, or make me an offer and you pay actual shipping.

Celestion Greenback G12M speaker. 12 inch, 16 ohm, 25watt. Pulled this from my AC4hw (replaced with a blue). It's been sitting in a box for about a year. Still looks new... Not broken in at all. 80 shipped.

Add me on FaceBook

S.B.Nichols is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 01-13-2015, 07:26 PM   #2

Line 6 is gone.

Add me on FaceBook

Unread 01-16-2015, 08:42 PM   #3

Speaker is gone.

Come on now, I know some one wants the Rebel...

Add me on FaceBook

Unread 02-10-2015, 12:56 AM   #4

Wish I had the money for the rebel 30...it would be on its way right now.
R1ridr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2015, 05:37 PM   #5

Shoot... It's actually a good thing that you don't cause I sold it weeks ago and didn't update.

That said... Excellent all around all that I recommend to anyone, and rather church friendly too. You can get the heads for pretty cheap used on eBay, and combo for a wee bit more, which is what I have now.

Add me on FaceBook