Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Hobbies & Entertainment > Sports & Outdoors
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-22-2015, 09:48 AM   #61
...
Administrator
 
thesteve's Avatar
 

Joined: Apr 2001
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 30,119
Send a message via AIM to thesteve
Man...that swing was intense.

__________________
We've all got ideas. We are the music makers. We make money to buy things, and write down words.

I'm a podcaster
thesteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 04-22-2015, 11:22 AM   #62
whatsisthisidonteven
 
SporkV's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Up a hill.
Posts: 5,006
There have only been 18 homers ever hit to the 500 level. EE owns 2 of them now.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
What's the trick for the Hell level? I'm struggling through it atm. It's kicking my butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer. View Post
...Jesus?
SporkV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2015, 05:53 PM   #63
whatsisthisidonteven
 
SporkV's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Up a hill.
Posts: 5,006
Josh Hamilton is apparently going back to the Rangers?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
What's the trick for the Hell level? I'm struggling through it atm. It's kicking my butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer. View Post
...Jesus?
SporkV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2015, 06:19 PM   #64
...
Administrator
 
thesteve's Avatar
 

Joined: Apr 2001
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 30,119
Send a message via AIM to thesteve
Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkV View Post
Josh Hamilton is apparently going back to the Rangers?
Woah...and at $5 million a season. That's a risk I'd be willing to take if I was a GM.
__________________
We've all got ideas. We are the music makers. We make money to buy things, and write down words.

I'm a podcaster
thesteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2015, 08:11 PM   #65
Art
Superfly.
Administrator
 
Art's Avatar
 

Joined: May 2002
Location: Northern California
Posts: 41,603
paid
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesteve View Post
Woah...and at $5 million a season. That's a risk I'd be willing to take if I was a GM.
Seriously. Former MVP.

I am wondering how Rangers fans feel about this. You know, with the whole "not a baseball town" thing.
__________________
Flickr.
Art is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2015, 08:20 PM   #66
whatsisthisidonteven
 
SporkV's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Up a hill.
Posts: 5,006
In fairness, aren't they more of a football town?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
What's the trick for the Hell level? I'm struggling through it atm. It's kicking my butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer. View Post
...Jesus?
SporkV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2015, 08:31 PM   #67
Art
Superfly.
Administrator
 
Art's Avatar
 

Joined: May 2002
Location: Northern California
Posts: 41,603
paid
Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkV View Post
In fairness, aren't they more of a football town?
Sure, but that was a ridiculous thing to say after that town supported him through everything, winning an MVP, going to two world series.
__________________
Flickr.
Art is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2015, 11:23 PM   #68
whatsisthisidonteven
 
SporkV's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Up a hill.
Posts: 5,006
WHAT THE WHAT TULO TO THE JAYS?!?!?!?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
What's the trick for the Hell level? I'm struggling through it atm. It's kicking my butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer. View Post
...Jesus?
SporkV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2015, 09:15 AM   #69
Ax
Rabid Wombat
 
Ax's Avatar
 

Joined: Nov 2004
Location: Swinging Bachelor Pad
Posts: 16,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkV View Post
WHAT THE WHAT TULO TO THE JAYS?!?!?!?
That's kind of crazy. You'll be needing him if the Yankees land Kimbrel.
__________________


AXimus AXamillion AXington
First of his name, moderator of the guitars and other instruments forums, changer of journal titles, haver of long titular epithets.


Current Rig:
Guitars: The NightShade, Fender Big Block Toronado, Fender Marauder, Fender Strat, Rogue ST-4
Pedals: Dunlop Crybaby -> SBN Soviet Power Booster -> SBN Modded Ibanez TS7 Tube Screamer -> SBN Discombobulamodulator -> Modded EHX Nano Small Clone -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner.
Amps: EVH 5150 III 50 Watt, Vox Night Train 15 Watt
Cabs: Late 80s Peavey 412-MS Sheffield 1290.

Public Blog

Ax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2015, 07:44 PM   #70
...
Administrator
 
thesteve's Avatar
 

Joined: Apr 2001
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 30,119
Send a message via AIM to thesteve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ax
That's kind of crazy. You'll be needing him if the Yankees land Kimbrel.
As much as I like Kimbrel, the more I reflect the more I wonder why the Padres traded for him.
__________________
We've all got ideas. We are the music makers. We make money to buy things, and write down words.

I'm a podcaster
thesteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2015, 10:58 PM   #71
Art
Superfly.
Administrator
 
Art's Avatar
 

Joined: May 2002
Location: Northern California
Posts: 41,603
paid
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesteve View Post

As much as I like Kimbrel, the more I reflect the more I wonder why the Padres traded for him.
Because closers are severely overvalued.
__________________
Flickr.
Art is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2015, 10:14 AM   #72
Ax
Rabid Wombat
 
Ax's Avatar
 

Joined: Nov 2004
Location: Swinging Bachelor Pad
Posts: 16,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
Because closers are severely overvalued.
Being a fan of a team that is under .500 that would be well over .500 if the bullpen were half decent, I no longer think that.

Also because the Padres were trying to buy a championship.
__________________


AXimus AXamillion AXington
First of his name, moderator of the guitars and other instruments forums, changer of journal titles, haver of long titular epithets.


Current Rig:
Guitars: The NightShade, Fender Big Block Toronado, Fender Marauder, Fender Strat, Rogue ST-4
Pedals: Dunlop Crybaby -> SBN Soviet Power Booster -> SBN Modded Ibanez TS7 Tube Screamer -> SBN Discombobulamodulator -> Modded EHX Nano Small Clone -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner.
Amps: EVH 5150 III 50 Watt, Vox Night Train 15 Watt
Cabs: Late 80s Peavey 412-MS Sheffield 1290.

Public Blog

Ax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2015, 01:15 PM   #73
Art
Superfly.
Administrator
 
Art's Avatar
 

Joined: May 2002
Location: Northern California
Posts: 41,603
paid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ax View Post

Being a fan of a team that is under .500 that would be well over .500 if the bullpen were half decent, I no longer think that.

Also because the Padres were trying to buy a championship.
The bullpen as a whole is extremely important.
__________________
Flickr.
Art is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2015, 01:03 PM   #74
The Story Teller
 
Caged Love's Avatar
 

Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Anywhere but the city
Posts: 755
HOCUS PIC!!!! Jays, what on earth is going on with ya!?!? Tulo and now Price... goodness haha! We need to start winning these games and grab some ground back... sucks Price won't resign though
__________________
"When you say there's too much evil in this world you assume there's good. When you assume there's good, you assume there's such a thing as a moral law on the basis of which to differentiate between good and evil. But if you assume a moral law, you must posit a moral Law Giver, but that's Who you're trying to disprove and not prove. Because if there's no moral Law Giver, there's no moral law. If there's no moral law, there's no good. If there's no good, there's no evil. What is your question?" ó Ravi Zacharias
Caged Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2015, 01:53 PM   #75
1v1 irl
 
Shift II's Avatar
 

Joined: Dec 2014
Location: In ur heart
Posts: 417
hopefully the Red Sox will continue ignoring the pitching situation and get four or five more outfielders.
Shift II is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:48 AM.


Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2