Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Hobbies & Entertainment > Sports & Outdoors
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-07-2015, 11:58 AM   #46
Deets Go Here
 
bravesfan007's Avatar
 

Joined: Jul 2002
Location: Right Behind You
Posts: 14,102
And the Braves won their opening game. I'm such a pessimist because I did not see that one coming.

__________________
If you are offended by most posts, please do not feel alone. I am an equal opportunity offender. I will offend everyone.

Follow my ramblings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer.
Your mother appears to have been infected by Kentl.
bravesfan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 04-07-2015, 12:00 PM   #47
...
Administrator
 
thesteve's Avatar
 

Joined: Apr 2001
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 30,108
Send a message via AIM to thesteve
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan007 View Post
And the Braves won their opening game. I'm such a pessimist because I did not see that one coming.
Padres were winning...then the 8th inning happened.
__________________
We've all got ideas. We are the music makers. We make money to buy things, and write down words.

I'm a podcaster
thesteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2015, 12:32 PM   #48
Deets Go Here
 
bravesfan007's Avatar
 

Joined: Jul 2002
Location: Right Behind You
Posts: 14,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesteve View Post
Padres were winning...then the 8th inning happened.
Well, at least it's early in the season and there is plenty of time to improve.
__________________
If you are offended by most posts, please do not feel alone. I am an equal opportunity offender. I will offend everyone.

Follow my ramblings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer.
Your mother appears to have been infected by Kentl.
bravesfan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2015, 12:52 PM   #49
...
Administrator
 
thesteve's Avatar
 

Joined: Apr 2001
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 30,108
Send a message via AIM to thesteve
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan007 View Post
Well, at least it's early in the season and there is plenty of time to improve.
Yeah...they put up 7 hits overall and scored all three runs against Kershaw, so those are definitely both positives.
__________________
We've all got ideas. We are the music makers. We make money to buy things, and write down words.

I'm a podcaster
thesteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2015, 02:16 PM   #50
Deets Go Here
 
bravesfan007's Avatar
 

Joined: Jul 2002
Location: Right Behind You
Posts: 14,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesteve View Post
Yeah...they put up 7 hits overall and scored all three runs against Kershaw, so those are definitely both positives.
Very good news indeed. Kershaw is a beast.
__________________
If you are offended by most posts, please do not feel alone. I am an equal opportunity offender. I will offend everyone.

Follow my ramblings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer.
Your mother appears to have been infected by Kentl.
bravesfan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2015, 04:29 PM   #51
...
Administrator
 
thesteve's Avatar
 

Joined: Apr 2001
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 30,108
Send a message via AIM to thesteve
I don't know anything about GOT, but this was a fun read anyway

The night is dark and full of errors: MLB teams as Game of Thrones characters - DRaysBay
__________________
We've all got ideas. We are the music makers. We make money to buy things, and write down words.

I'm a podcaster
thesteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2015, 09:28 AM   #52
Deets Go Here
 
bravesfan007's Avatar
 

Joined: Jul 2002
Location: Right Behind You
Posts: 14,102
How about that sweep? Did that really happen?
__________________
If you are offended by most posts, please do not feel alone. I am an equal opportunity offender. I will offend everyone.

Follow my ramblings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer.
Your mother appears to have been infected by Kentl.
bravesfan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2015, 04:44 PM   #53
whatsisthisidonteven
 
SporkV's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Up a hill.
Posts: 4,998
The new turf at the Dome is weirdly slow...like really really slow...strange in a park thats known for being an offensive park
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
What's the trick for the Hell level? I'm struggling through it atm. It's kicking my butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer. View Post
...Jesus?
SporkV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2015, 07:37 PM   #54
whatsisthisidonteven
 
SporkV's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Up a hill.
Posts: 4,998
KEVIN PILLAR YOU BEAUTIFUL MAN
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
What's the trick for the Hell level? I'm struggling through it atm. It's kicking my butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer. View Post
...Jesus?

Last edited by SporkV; 04-15-2015 at 10:22 PM. Reason: fixd for americans
SporkV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2015, 10:06 PM   #55
...
Administrator
 
thesteve's Avatar
 

Joined: Apr 2001
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 30,108
Send a message via AIM to thesteve
Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkV View Post
Not available in 'Merica, apparently.
__________________
We've all got ideas. We are the music makers. We make money to buy things, and write down words.

I'm a podcaster
thesteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2015, 10:22 PM   #56
whatsisthisidonteven
 
SporkV's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Up a hill.
Posts: 4,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesteve View Post
Not available in 'Merica, apparently.
Fixd
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
What's the trick for the Hell level? I'm struggling through it atm. It's kicking my butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer. View Post
...Jesus?
SporkV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2015, 01:01 PM   #57
Art
Superfly.
Administrator
 
Art's Avatar
 

Joined: May 2002
Location: Northern California
Posts: 41,574
paid
Beautiful play.
__________________
Flickr.
Art is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2015, 12:02 AM   #58
The Story Teller
 
Caged Love's Avatar
 

Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Anywhere but the city
Posts: 755
Pillar can't be sent down when Saunders comes off the DL, the guy is a beast!
__________________
"When you say there's too much evil in this world you assume there's good. When you assume there's good, you assume there's such a thing as a moral law on the basis of which to differentiate between good and evil. But if you assume a moral law, you must posit a moral Law Giver, but that's Who you're trying to disprove and not prove. Because if there's no moral Law Giver, there's no moral law. If there's no moral law, there's no good. If there's no good, there's no evil. What is your question?" ó Ravi Zacharias
Caged Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2015, 10:40 PM   #59
whatsisthisidonteven
 
SporkV's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Up a hill.
Posts: 4,998
F I F T H D E C K B O Y S
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
What's the trick for the Hell level? I'm struggling through it atm. It's kicking my butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer. View Post
...Jesus?
SporkV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2015, 08:55 AM   #60
The Story Teller
 
Caged Love's Avatar
 

Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Anywhere but the city
Posts: 755
Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkV View Post
Boom! What an incredible home run... too many great plays in this game (Like Pillar's catch and throw to second, Joey Bats homer after being tossed at).
__________________
"When you say there's too much evil in this world you assume there's good. When you assume there's good, you assume there's such a thing as a moral law on the basis of which to differentiate between good and evil. But if you assume a moral law, you must posit a moral Law Giver, but that's Who you're trying to disprove and not prove. Because if there's no moral Law Giver, there's no moral law. If there's no moral law, there's no good. If there's no good, there's no evil. What is your question?" ó Ravi Zacharias
Caged Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:40 PM.


Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2