Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Hobbies & Entertainment > Sports & Outdoors
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-05-2015, 06:23 PM   #31
whatsisthisidonteven
 
SporkV's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Up a hill.
Posts: 5,006


Dirty

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
What's the trick for the Hell level? I'm struggling through it atm. It's kicking my butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer. View Post
...Jesus?
SporkV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 03-06-2015, 02:34 PM   #32
...
Administrator
 
thesteve's Avatar
 

Joined: Apr 2001
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 30,118
Send a message via AIM to thesteve
Sheesh...that's straight filthy. I never noticed Kershaw's leg drop before either.

I remember when he first came up he was being hailed as the new Koufax. That gif is exactly why.
__________________
We've all got ideas. We are the music makers. We make money to buy things, and write down words.

I'm a podcaster
thesteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2015, 12:36 PM   #33
whatsisthisidonteven
 
SporkV's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Up a hill.
Posts: 5,006
Stroman out for season with a torn ACL.

RIP Jays playoff hopes...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
What's the trick for the Hell level? I'm struggling through it atm. It's kicking my butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer. View Post
...Jesus?
SporkV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2015, 08:59 PM   #34
whatsisthisidonteven
 
SporkV's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Up a hill.
Posts: 5,006
1 WEEK!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
What's the trick for the Hell level? I'm struggling through it atm. It's kicking my butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer. View Post
...Jesus?
SporkV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2015, 04:32 PM   #35
whatsisthisidonteven
 
SporkV's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Up a hill.
Posts: 5,006
Kimbrel to Padres wait waaaaaaaaaaat?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
What's the trick for the Hell level? I'm struggling through it atm. It's kicking my butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer. View Post
...Jesus?
SporkV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2015, 04:36 PM   #36
...
Administrator
 
thesteve's Avatar
 

Joined: Apr 2001
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 30,118
Send a message via AIM to thesteve
Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkV
Kimbrel to Padres wait waaaaaaaaaaat?
I'm not excited about losing Wisler or getting Melvin, but we needed a closer and we needed to dump CQ. Maybin did have a good spring though.
__________________
We've all got ideas. We are the music makers. We make money to buy things, and write down words.

I'm a podcaster
thesteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2015, 05:02 PM   #37
The Story Teller
 
Caged Love's Avatar
 

Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Anywhere but the city
Posts: 755
I didn't see that one coming...
__________________
"When you say there's too much evil in this world you assume there's good. When you assume there's good, you assume there's such a thing as a moral law on the basis of which to differentiate between good and evil. But if you assume a moral law, you must posit a moral Law Giver, but that's Who you're trying to disprove and not prove. Because if there's no moral Law Giver, there's no moral law. If there's no moral law, there's no good. If there's no good, there's no evil. What is your question?" ó Ravi Zacharias
Caged Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2015, 09:27 AM   #38
Deets Go Here
 
bravesfan007's Avatar
 

Joined: Jul 2002
Location: Right Behind You
Posts: 14,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caged Love View Post
I didn't see that one coming...
I don't think many did.
__________________
If you are offended by most posts, please do not feel alone. I am an equal opportunity offender. I will offend everyone.

Follow my ramblings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer.
Your mother appears to have been infected by Kentl.
bravesfan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2015, 09:38 AM   #39
Ax
Rabid Wombat
 
Ax's Avatar
 

Joined: Nov 2004
Location: Swinging Bachelor Pad
Posts: 16,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caged Love View Post
I didn't see that one coming...
I knew they had to trade him, I didn't see it being the Padres, and I thought it would be closer to trade deadline. I'm glad it wasn't though, Wisler and Paroubeck seem nice, and Maybin a decent plug in until some of our young talent comes into their own. Plus the Padres taking on BJ's contract.
__________________


AXimus AXamillion AXington
First of his name, moderator of the guitars and other instruments forums, changer of journal titles, haver of long titular epithets.


Current Rig:
Guitars: The NightShade, Fender Big Block Toronado, Fender Marauder, Fender Strat, Rogue ST-4
Pedals: Dunlop Crybaby -> SBN Soviet Power Booster -> SBN Modded Ibanez TS7 Tube Screamer -> SBN Discombobulamodulator -> Modded EHX Nano Small Clone -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner.
Amps: EVH 5150 III 50 Watt, Vox Night Train 15 Watt
Cabs: Late 80s Peavey 412-MS Sheffield 1290.

Public Blog

Ax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2015, 10:23 AM   #40
...
Administrator
 
thesteve's Avatar
 

Joined: Apr 2001
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 30,118
Send a message via AIM to thesteve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ax View Post
I knew they had to trade him, I didn't see it being the Padres, and I thought it would be closer to trade deadline. I'm glad it wasn't though, Wisler and Paroubeck seem nice, and Maybin a decent plug in until some of our young talent comes into their own. Plus the Padres taking on BJ's contract.
Yeah.

All I can figure is that if BJ's hitting sucks in Petco, they can spin it as "well, yeah...Petco."
__________________
We've all got ideas. We are the music makers. We make money to buy things, and write down words.

I'm a podcaster
thesteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2015, 11:09 AM   #41
Ax
Rabid Wombat
 
Ax's Avatar
 

Joined: Nov 2004
Location: Swinging Bachelor Pad
Posts: 16,501
Melvin, LMAO, as if that will really make a difference in his reputation. And he's going to be so bad at Petco... So so so bad. But he'll be your 4th or 5th outfielder, so, whatever
__________________


AXimus AXamillion AXington
First of his name, moderator of the guitars and other instruments forums, changer of journal titles, haver of long titular epithets.


Current Rig:
Guitars: The NightShade, Fender Big Block Toronado, Fender Marauder, Fender Strat, Rogue ST-4
Pedals: Dunlop Crybaby -> SBN Soviet Power Booster -> SBN Modded Ibanez TS7 Tube Screamer -> SBN Discombobulamodulator -> Modded EHX Nano Small Clone -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner.
Amps: EVH 5150 III 50 Watt, Vox Night Train 15 Watt
Cabs: Late 80s Peavey 412-MS Sheffield 1290.

Public Blog

Ax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2015, 11:19 AM   #42
...
Administrator
 
thesteve's Avatar
 

Joined: Apr 2001
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 30,118
Send a message via AIM to thesteve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ax View Post
Melvin, LMAO, as if that will really make a difference in his reputation. And he's going to be so bad at Petco... So so so bad. But he'll be your 4th or 5th outfielder, so, whatever
Yeah. He will compete with Will Venable...maybe.
__________________
We've all got ideas. We are the music makers. We make money to buy things, and write down words.

I'm a podcaster
thesteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2015, 04:15 PM   #43
The Story Teller
 
Caged Love's Avatar
 

Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Anywhere but the city
Posts: 755
Jays win big against the Yankees... kinda surprised they played as well as they did
__________________
"When you say there's too much evil in this world you assume there's good. When you assume there's good, you assume there's such a thing as a moral law on the basis of which to differentiate between good and evil. But if you assume a moral law, you must posit a moral Law Giver, but that's Who you're trying to disprove and not prove. Because if there's no moral Law Giver, there's no moral law. If there's no moral law, there's no good. If there's no good, there's no evil. What is your question?" ó Ravi Zacharias
Caged Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2015, 04:21 PM   #44
whatsisthisidonteven
 
SporkV's Avatar
 

Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Up a hill.
Posts: 5,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caged Love View Post
Jays win big against the Yankees... kinda surprised they played as well as they did
Really? This is pretty much what I expected of the Jays, big offense, ok pitching, pretty decent bullpen.

Also, the Yankees are going to be pretty bad this year
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
What's the trick for the Hell level? I'm struggling through it atm. It's kicking my butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer. View Post
...Jesus?
SporkV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2015, 04:22 PM   #45
...
Administrator
 
thesteve's Avatar
 

Joined: Apr 2001
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 30,118
Send a message via AIM to thesteve
Wait...Clint Barmes was the Padres Opening Day starter?

Uh...??
__________________
We've all got ideas. We are the music makers. We make money to buy things, and write down words.

I'm a podcaster
thesteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:59 AM.


Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2