Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Community > CGR Members' Art, Music & Literature
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-08-2014, 07:17 AM   #1

A beggening

God's overloaded my head with knowledge, so I decided to write some of it. It might turn into something, who knows besides Him.

There has to be a God, because thereís no other explanation. Not one extenuating remark or well oiled proposition, defining for me the purpose or theory, that makes a clear affirmation into the irreducible state of our lives. From the type of beings we are and grow into, to the way we interact and think. We are forever created in His image and His likeness, for His redemption and love. To consider any other alternative is another condition of our humanity; One that would exonerate verifiable evidence that explains our weakness, our wickedness, and our need for a savior and whom that is. A humble human heart is a modern day miracle thatís overlooked and underestimated and redefined by apathy and an inveterate ignorance whose dissenting opinions corrupt and control the minds and hearts of which He had come to save and continue to save. Two things are for sure, -1- In a moment we were all created by God. -2- We were all, at different points, deceived by the devil. So in a moment, consider all that is to know about God and life. Take in all you can, with a big breath of understanding, then blow it out and rememberÖProverbs 18:12 - Before destruction the heart of man is haughty, and before honor is humility.

Sponsored Links