Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Musicians > Vocals & Other Instruments
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-12-2011, 05:43 AM   #1

Changing voice?

A blessed day to all of you guys! I just want to know if there's a chance for me to not sing anymore? Well, for us guys right it's one octave lower than the middle C right? Can we just name it like C3? So C3 is middle C, so we guys have C2 right? That part feels comfortable, for us but my lowest is only G1, so lower than C2, but my highest lastime was D4...it was on December lol, the fact that I didn't sing due to family stuff you know that gatherings etc...I'm 15 turning 16 this november. My question is it it possible for me to reach that note again? I mean that's like literally my last note, where it's like 20% tune, 80% air lol! You know that I can reach it, but I can't say a word or a letter there anymore, but still in tune! I just want to know because recently I can't reach even A3 it's getting harder for me , but right now slowly...yeah going reaching there again...lol. So can I still reach that again? Btw what is my voice register? They say I'm a baritone? Thanks for your answers

joshuachu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 01-12-2011, 01:41 PM   #2
blessed beyond reason

I think at 15, your voice is still changing. It may not stabilize for a few years. But no matter what your range is, with training and work you can stretch your range.

If you have a Choir class at school, or even a Choir at your Church, you may want to join so you can learn about how to increase your range, and how to do correct breath support. And guys are always in short supply in Choirs, so that's a plus too.

Welcome to the forum.
Unread 01-13-2011, 04:19 AM   #3

Thanks, although we don't have choirs..lol we have a chapel every friday, and I'm the pianist...so lol I can't sing! Hahaha anyway thanks =D
joshuachu13 is offline   Reply With Quote