Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Music & Musicians > Tablature Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 04:33 PM   #1

Smile "When I Lay my Issac Down" Mike Upright

I'm looking for the song "When I Lay My Issac Down" This song was written by the Rev. Billy Fields and also sung by Mike Upright. My brother sings to the Mike Upright version (over his vocals) in his church and I would like to record a guitar instrumental for him. I'm picking up the guitar again after many years and I believe he would appreciate it. God is really the one we all want to please anyway. I would like tabs and/or chords . Thank you all so much.
I'm still looking for the tabs for this song, even though my brother went into the hospital on Thanksgiving 2010 and passed away on Dec 8, 2010. Jeff is singing now in heaven and don't really need the music but I won't give up the search even if I have to do it the hard way. I never received a reply from Mike Upright but did receive the chord chart from Rev. Billy Fields. I thank him for taking the time to help me out. Please visit his website, as he has many CDs of his music.

Tim Stevens

Last edited by tjstevens2; 01-29-2011 at 08:15 PM. Reason: The song is song by Mike Upright and written by Billy Fields
tjstevens2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2010, 09:17 PM   #2

Smile

The Singer's name is Mike Upright, not Upchurch. Sorry for the confusion.
tjstevens2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None