Send a message via AIM to Gzusfreak3
the look

agreed. )

~JonnyUps
Gzusfreak3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 05-11-2001, 09:43 PM   #17

Exclamation

My brother Aaron, here is what prize I have ...

Taylor Jumbo 955 12 string, vintage 1977 model (can trace the serial #404?) which I bought some time back there...check their history... it's one of a first, ... beautiful to the eye, ... and truely a sweet sounding instrument! Signed by no other than the founder of the company.

But I wonder about this company. Are they going for larger $$$. Are they becoming a Gibson or Fender? Are they Christian? If I hit SD, I will definetly go to thier shop. I really like thier guitars and have lead many players to them (so many of my friends have bought Taylors, I should be on commision!) but I wonder.....Is this for us Christians? ... (add comments here) .....
Jzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2001, 01:06 AM   #18
Daredevil Extrodinare

Send a message via ICQ to Warblade Send a message via AIM to Warblade Send a message via Yahoo to Warblade
Nice guitar Jzak. I'm curious what wood types they used for the 900 series back in 77. Was it brazilian back then? (as most 900 series guitars are the real high quality wood). I currently own a 2000 model 810bce, which I love and cherish, and only use for God's glory (of worship, hehe).

Anyways, to answer your questions:
I'm not sure if Taylor is trying to go for more money or what not. I think their asking price is fair to how much quality they put into their instruments though. They really are one of the best out there in the market of Acoustic Guitars. Supposedly I heard through the grapevine that one of the two owners are a Christian. Not sure if it's Bob or Kurt. *shrug* but too to know that one of them are. I often tell my friends to buy Taylors also, hehe, but a few of them I don't even have to tell cuz they just are swooned by the sound of my guitar (sorta like that siren call, lol). But don't think Taylor guitars aren't really for christians or anything like that. Now if Taylor guitars owners were like satanist...I guess I would have objections to using their guitars, but I see nothing wrong with christians using a certain guitar company's brand...
Randall
Warblade is offline   Reply With Quote