Go Back   Christian Guitar Forum > Musicians > Vocals & Other Instruments
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-06-2010, 09:08 AM   #1

Christian Musicians: Wanted

I'm looking for musicians who would be willing to transcribe songs. What do I mean?
Okay, say we're hearing a song, and we are listening to the singing. I need people who play guitar, piano, violin, or harmonica to match the harmony of the vocals up with each instrument. You will need to be good at playing by ear. You will also need to be able to record at a decent quality. So in other words, what I am looking for is instrumentals. What do I plan on doing with these recordings? I want to use them at church and other ministry opportunities where singing is going to be done. I will under no circumstances sell them to anyone. This isn't about making money. It's to serve the Lord.

I don't have a lot of cash to go towards this effort, but I will be willing to pay at least 20 dollars a song. I do have several songs I want done, too. So if you have spare time or have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at B4R7@Live.com

Thank you and God bless!

trentlogain is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Unread 05-29-2012, 03:53 PM   #2
La la la la la la la la l

Last edited by jaffakayke; 12-19-2012 at 04:42 PM.
jaffakayke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 12:17 AM   #3

My e- mail is jay6strings@Gmail.com I play guitar, bass, and piano/ keyboard... shoot me an e mail and let me know if you still need help, and exactly what your looking for. I've done tracks for someone before
Jay6strings is offline   Reply With Quote